Chapter - 14

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

Guys please do vote and comment. Even a single comment would encourage me to write further.

And what you all think about ongoing story. Is it boring?? Does it need any changes??

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

************************

After 3 months :

It's been 3months Saanvi and Reyaansh got married.

Days are passing and everything is going on well... Atleast Saanvi is in a thought that everything is going well in her life.

Harini and Rithika got settled in their new office, apartment and in their new lives.

Manish and Ravi too got settled in Hyderabad in their lives.

How busy they might be they all talk atleast once in a week in video call sharing about everything that happened in the week.

There in Banglore, Rishitha started ignoring Saaransh after that day, where her mother slapped her for making a friend.

Saaransh was confused and hurt with the behaviour of Rishitha but didn't loosed his hope and kept trying.

And coming to equation between Saanvi and Reyaansh.... Sometimes they argue, sometimes they fight, but Saanvi would try and would solve their issues before going to bed.

Saanvi sometimes feel very bad because of all these but she thought small fights between wife and husband are very common and these fights would bring them closer.

Reyaansh is really surprised seeing Saanvi's love, care and her patience. Everytime he argues and fights with her to stay away from her but each time he tried to stay away from her, he went more closer to her.

.................
.................

It's Sunday and right now and Reyaansh is busy in his workout in the hall.

As usual Saanvi is sleeping peacefully in their room.

He is thinking seriously about something while doing his workout and ofcourse that's about Saanvi.

Last night they had a fight about a silly thing and as usual Reyaansh started it.

This time even Saanvi didn't sat back. She too gave it back to Reyaansh for fighting with her unnecessarily.

Flashback :

" Reyaansh this is too much... You are fighting with me without any reason " Saanvi said

" It's you who is making me do that " Reyaansh said

" What?? Iam making you to fight with me?? How?? As far as I know I was just doing my work here in the hall... It's you who came out of nowhere and started yelling at me " Saanvi said

" What's this loud music??" Reyaansh Asked

" Now you even have problem with music? What's wrong with you Reyaansh? You find wrong in everything I do. What happened to you? " Saanvi Asked.

" Nothing is wrong with me. You are just irritating me " Reyaansh yelled

Saanvi was hurt and her eyes welled up with tears.