Chapter - 59

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

************************

After a week :

It's been a week the truth came infront of Saanvi, Adhiraj and Mayura.

It's been a week Saanvi's heart broke into pieces.

It's been a week Saanvi's world shattered

It's been week Reyaansh was thinking about different ways to gain Saanvi's forgiveness

And it's been a week Reyaansh and Saanvi didn't saw each other.

As promised Reyaansh didn't came infront of Saanvi and kept himself busy in his work to divert himself but he used to get the information about Saanvi through the youngsters.

All he does was work, work and work.

Adhiraj too started visiting office just to make sure Reyaansh is fine.

He didn't talked with Reyaansh. Not even a word but was making sure that he is fine.

Saanvi didn't stepped out of the mansion in this one week.

Actually the leave she applied for got rejected and she was about to go to office a week back but Adhiraj who understood her situation asked her to take rest and he himself talked with the HR that made the HR to grant her the leave.

In this one week Saanvi got close to Mayura, Adhiraj and others especially with Mayura and Adhiraj.

They treated her as their own daughter and kept everything infront of her even before she asks for.

They pampered and loved her alot that many a times she forgot in what situation she was forced to live in Ranawat mansion.

She got wonderful in-laws but she couldn't call them as her in-laws and that's all because of her so called husband Reyaansh Ranawat

And finally, today is the day the report would come which is making everyone anxious.

Since morning everyone are trying to keep them busy in one or the other work just to keep themselves calm

Saanvi is right now sitting on the sofa in the hall fidgeting with her fingers

" Di, calm down " Rishitha tried to comfort Saanvi

But Saanvi couldn't do that. Whatever that's gonna happen today is gonna change everything in her life forever and ever.

Saanvi's friends exclusively applied for leave and came to Ranawat mansion except Ravi.

Ravi said that he would come a little later as he has some work.

Even all the youngesters gathered in the hall along with the elders.

Reyaansh and Siddhanth just reached the mansion.

As soon as he entered the mansion his eyes landed on Saanvi and his eyes welled up with tears.

Saanvi who felt Reyaansh's presence looked up and saw him at the entrance.

He looked weak and exhausted.

Both of them got stuck in their places looking at each other with tears rolling down their eyes

" Reyaansh... " Siddhanth called Reyaansh that brought him back to the world