Chapter - 91

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

************************

Udaipur :

Reyaansh, Saanvi along with their kids got down from the car and are standing infront of their palace which is decorated like a new bride to welcome Anshika and Anshuman.

Both the kids are looking around everything in awe as it's their first time to see such a huge palace.

As soon as they got down from the car they are showered with flower petals that made kids so excited.

The whole way to the main door is decorated with petals so that they can walk on them.

And kids walked towards the main door holding their parents hands.

From left it is Reyaansh and Reyaansh is holding Anshuman's hand and he is holding Anshika's hand and who in turn is holding Saanvi's hand.

Everyone literally got tears seeing all four of them in a frame... They felt so overwhelmed when they saw these 4 walking towards the main door together and how could anyone miss this moment. So yes there had been few, no actually so photos have been clicked.

The four of them finally stood infront of the main entrance where Mayura is standing with an aarti taal in her hands.

Mayura kneeled down infront of the cutie pies and did their aarti with a wide smile on her face.

Mayura then stood up and looked at Saanvi and Reyaansh who are looking at their kids. She looked at Adhiraj who is already looking at her.

He gestutered at Reyaansh and Saanvi. Mayura sighed and nodded as ok.

" Come, let's go inside " Reyaansh Said

" Wait! Wait! " Adhiraj stopped

" What happened papa? " Reyaansh asked

" Your maa is about to do your and Saanvi's aarti as well. Mayu, start " Adhiraj said

Reyaansh looked at Saanvi who looked at Reyaansh.

" papa... It's not needed " Reyaansh said

" It is needed. " Adhiraj said

" Not only your kids, even you and your wife needs aarti " Adhiraj said

" But papa... " Reyaansh was interrupted by Adhiraj

" Reyaansh... " Adhiraj gave him a look that made Reyaansh silent

" Fine!! But ask her if she wants to stand beside me for aarti or not. " Reyaansh said looking away

Saanvi looked at Reyaansh who is looking away and stood close to him making kids stand infront of them.

Reyaansh's heart beat raised when Saanvi stood close to him. He looked at her who is looking down.

" See! She wants be with you " Adhiraj smiled that made Reyaansh to come back to his world

" Mayura, start the Aarti " Adhiraj said

Mayura nodded as ok and looked at Saanvi.

" Pallu " Mayura just uttered a single word that made Saanvi to quickly cover head with her saree pallu.