Chapter - 21

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

*************************

Mumbai :

Reyaansh just now landed in Mumbai and he straight away went to his appartment.

When he reached his apartment he first knocked the door but there was no response from Saanvi. So he opened the lock.

As soon as he entered the house he called out for Saanvi.

" Saanvi..." Reyaansh called out

" Saanvi, where are you??" Saying this he was about to go to his room

" Bhai... I think gas is leaking... " Akash said

" What?? " Reyaansh too stopped for a second and then realised that indeed gas is leaking.

Reyaansh and Akash ran towards the kitchen and saw that the whole kitchen was filled with the gas and they saw Saanvi lying down on the floor.

" Saanvi... " Reyaansh ran towards her

He held her in his arms saw  that Saanvi is having high fever.

" Saanvi... Hey Saanvi. Open your eyes " Reyaansh patted her cheeks.

When she didn't opened her eyes Reyaansh held her close to his heart.

Meanwhile Akash turned off the gas and opened all the windows and doors.

" Bhai, take bhabhi from here... " Akash said

Reyaansh who was in shock nodded as ok and lifted her in his arms and moved towards the hall

Reyaansh laid Saanvi down on the sofa and tried to wake her up.

" Saanvi.... Saanvi... Open your eyes... " Reyaansh patted her cheeks.

" Bhai, how is bhabhi?? " Akash asked coming to the hall.

" She is not even opening her eyes... We need to take her to the hospital " Reyaansh said picking up Saanvi in his arms and moved out of the house

Akash locked the door and followed Reyaansh.

After reaching the parking lot, Akash helped Reyaansh in laying down Saanvi in the car and he took the driver seat.

................
................

Hospital :

Soon Saanvi was admitted in the hospital and was given saline as she is so weak.

" How is she doctor? " Reyaansh asked as soon as the doctor came out of the ward

" She is under observation... But need not to worry. She will be fine. When she wakes up make her eat something and give her medicines " Doctor said

" Thank you doctor " Reyaansh said

Doctor nodded his head with a smile and left the place.

" Bhai,you be with bhabhi... I will go and get medicines and something to eat for bhabhi " Akash said

Reyaansh nodded as ok and entered Saanvi's ward.

As soon as Reyaansh entered and saw Saanvi lying on hospital bed he couldn't control himself...