03

Continuing...

Garams POV:

a few hours later it was getting darker and it was time for a little break after P.E. Eunchae asked me to go with her again but I said I'm going to stay in the gym with the other of our classmates and she said that I should go to the corner so that eunseo wouldn't mess with me. Wow. She's protecting me from eunseo? Why?.
I still went at the corner of the gym and she also told me that I should wait for her.

A few minutes then I see eunseo and her friends go inside the gym and I was hoping they won't spot me but they spotted me and started walking towards me.

There! Punish her for hurting me earlier in the bathroom.
She said looking like a crying horse

wh-
I was cut off when they startes beating me up and kicking me from my legs harshly.

I didn't even do anything..
Why would she do this to me.
She's giving me more pain.

After that they ran away and left me here sitting in pain. I waited for eunchae to come back after the bell rings.

I tried standing up but I couldn't. I wish I was strong enough to stop them but I wasn't.

Eunchae went in and Approached me.
Seeing me with bruises and sat next to me.

Hey are you okay? Did they do this to you?
Eunchae asks

ah yes I'm fine
I said when I couldn't even move

Well lets go change since pe is done
E

unchae says and stands up

I tried standing up but I couldn't because my legs hurt and fell on my seat

ah-
In pain I said

Are you okay? What happened
Eunchae asked me

my legs hurt..
I told her quietly

Why? Did those girls do something to you again

I couldn't say anything.
But she helped me get up and brought me to the clinic the nurse just said that it was bruises and it'll fade the pain in a few days.

It was time to go home. Finally.

Hayy finally after a long day!
Eunchae said being exhausted

Oh and by the way wanna sleepover at my apartment it's just 5 minutes away from school I'll help you on the way there, hop on my back
Eunchae said as she turned around and faced her back to me.

Come on it'll be fun and plus it's very dark now so at least come with me I'll take care of your bruises when we get to my apartment.
Eunchae said so I hopped onto her back and she started walking.

Gosh.. I hope this time eunchae will be the real one please. I don't wanna get betrayed again.

Eunchae talks and talks and I listen.

Were hereeee
She said and I looked and saw it was an hotel

She still managed to get me up to her apartment huh..

One of these doors and... There! Let me just get the key from my pocket..
She opens the door and walks in and closes the door.

I'll put you down in my room and I'll bring you some clothes, if you hear someone from the other room they're my roommate.

I plop down the bed forgetting my body hurts.

Ack!
I accidentally shout, I heard running all the way in this room

What happened are you okay?
Eunchae appears on the door scaring me a little

Nothing I plopped down the bed and forgot about my bruises.
I said and looked at her again seeing her shirt wet. Omg.. I could see her abs sticking to her shirt.

Eunchae noticed and blushed

Oh! uhh sorry about this I was brushing my teeth and got my shirt wet..
She says being embarrassed

Oh and heres your clothes you can change here while I go to yunjin and kazuha unnie's room.
She said but we heard kissing and she turned around back to me.

Never mind
She said and sat on her bed

You can change your clothes in the bathroom if you want to and if you want to dress in here instead I'll go outside.
She told me while she stood up and went to her desk to charge her phone

I'll dress here instead. You can stay here just don't look I'll be quick.
I said and she turned around and I started taking off my uniform and put on the shirt first then pajamas.

You can look now
I said and eunchae turned around

Wowow you look pretty in my clothes !
She said giggling a little

Oh.. Thank you.. also where am I gonna sleep if theres only one bed?
I asked her

Oh yeah.. About that, is it okay to you if we sleep beside together instead so you won't sleep on the cold floor. Talking about sleeping we should sleep now so we won't be late for my surprise to you tomorrow!
Eunchae said and jumps to her bed.
I sat beside her before we heard things from the other room.

Eunchae's POV:

Gosh these girls aren't gonna stop doing it.. Wait here Garam I'm gonna go to the other room
I told Garam and went to yunjin unnie's room

YAH! When are you going to stop I have a friend over! We're about to sleep so zip your mouths.
I told yunjin unnie

Well how about you do it with your friend too of they can hear me!
Yunjin said

NAUR I just met her why would I do it with her omg.
I went out their room and went back to Garam

Sorry you had to hear that..
I told her and layed down next to Garam. I don't know why I'm blushing but okay.

A few minutes Garam was already asleep and I still couldn't sleep so I turned to garams side and asked her.

Can I hug you? I can't sleep..

She hummed and turned around to my face and said sure and she hugged me first.

Dang she must've been so sleepy but I hugged back our faces was so close..
What if I?.. No, I just met her I'll just sleep I don't even know why I'm thinking about this.

Wowwww this story was so long 1000+ I hope you guys like it!

I think I won't be able to post for a while because I've been reviewing for my quiz next Monday but I'll still update if I can!