0013

Broo it's been like 2 months since I updated 😭

STARTING...

Eunchae had woke up because of the sound of an piano. So she got up to check who was outside and it was garam and yunjin. Yunjin playing the piano and garam lying on the couch on her phone.

Eunchae walked closer to garam and layed down next to garam making the couch wobbly.

"Good morning ramie" Eunchae said
Burrying her face on garam neck.

"Morning eun, want to go outside ?" Garam said

"Suree" Eunchae said standing up to go put on her shoes.

Garam was already ready and just waited for eunchae to get up.
She waited until eunchae finished getting ready.

"I'm ready unnie! " Eunchae said running up to garam like a kid.

Garam's POV:

We went out the door and walked to go to the elevator. Eunchae pressed the ground floor button then continued to hold my hand rubbing her thumbs on my hands.

"Eunchae what are you doing to my hand? " I said chuckling because she kept squishing and rubbing my hands over and over again.

"It's just your hands are so soft todayy and also did minsi unnie and dohyun hyung go home already? "
Eunchae asked

"Yeah they went home early."
I said while eunchae nodded. The elevator door opened and we walked out.

"Unnie let's go sit at the bench there! It has a view"
I nodded while she pulled me as she ran to the bench. Both of us sat on the bench as I looked at the skies view along with the sea shores that I could see from far away. A few minutes past  and we kept talking and talking until the sun rised.

"Let's go back at the dorms? "
I said as both of us stood up and started walking back at the elevator until eunchae saw someone.

"Chaewon?... "
I heard her say as I look beside us and saw her ex, chaewon.

"Annyeong, eunchae. It's been a while since we saw each other. You are? " She asked looking at me

"She's Garam, my girlfriend. Sorry we really gotta go nice seeing you again! " Eunchae said as we started running towards the elevator but chaewon stopped her.

"Eunchae, I'm very sorry for leaving you. I know you have garam right now but please, can we be friends again?.. Please. "
Chaewon said while eunchae looked at me meaning if she should forgive her and give her a chance and I nodded.

"Fine, but what happened to that guy you were supposed to marry anyway? "

"He fooled my dad and his own father by cheating on me, at first I was glad that he cheated so that I could come back to you again but once I found out about the news and I still didn't know who you were dating that time well.. That's how I bumped into minju. We're together right now so.. Don't worry."
She explains to us while eunchae just stood there.

"Would you like to come with us? I mean it's been a long time since you visited my place. "
Chaewon agreed while all 3 of us when int he elevator.

TBC...

I'M FINALLY GRADUATING!! I'M FREE AGAIN FOR 1 MONTH 😻😻