04

This chapter has chaechaez in it saur (sorry haven't been posting chapters..)

Continuing..

After a few weeks of Garam and Eunchae hanging out they got really close. It was school break so eunchae invited garam to hang out with her everyday. Garam apartment turns to be at the same hotel where eunchae's Apartment is so they could hangout anytime. Garam and Eunchaes parents are far away from their school so both of them bought their own apartment.

Eunchae's POV:

Me and Garam are gonna stay at my apartment today since we don't know what to do today so technically we're just sitting at the balcony watching the view and I thought of that we should swim.

Unnie wanna swim?
I asked her

Hm sure
She said and we go get our swimsuits and go down to the pool.

Woah the pool is so big!
I said and ran for a canon ball but the water ended up  getting cold.
Garam just laughed and went to the pool and said

It's so cold!
She said but still went in the water

oooo look its a shark floaty
I went straight for the shark floaty and sat on it. Garam followed along ang sat behind me.

We had so much fun so 1 hour later we went back in the apartment.

That was funn
and I sighed from tiredness

We should go to sleep unnie you should go to ur apartment now
I said smiling

Sure let's talk later

Time skip..

After a few hours Eunchae woke up in the afternoon and forgot her girlfriend was coming over

Aish! I forgot chaewon was coming
She said and face palmed herself and stood up to go to the living room to find chaewon sitting there watching TV and saw eunchae.

Oh you're awake
She pats the couch signalling eunchae to sit beside her

How did you get in here?
I asked her because I locked the door

Yunjin opened the door on me soo after that I went in to your room and you were sleeping so I waited for you to wake up.
She said and kissed me on the cheek

Oh right yunjin unnie is here. Did you know I have a friend thats been getting bullied.. But I still helped her.
I told chaewon and she smiled

Well you did the right thing baby potato.
She pats my head

Garams POV:

this is probably bad for my mental health.

She thought to herself holding a blade directly on her arms while tears falling down onto her face.

It often makes her sad remembering them.

she opened her drawer and picked up her ipod and earphones and sat to her study table and listened onto her ipod.

she sang a long to it quietly.

*i dont wanna talk right now

*i just wanna watch TV

*ill stay in the pool and drown

she listened and listened to music

Until she thought of going somewhere while it's still getting darker.

She got ready to go out and locked her apartment. She went to the ground floor and went to where she parked her bike and went away now.

A few moments later she arrived at her destination.

I miss going here
I said sighing thinking of my father.

I should take a break.

She said staring at the sea while sitting continuing reading a book she brought with called
"The things you can see only when you slow down (how to be calm in a busy world) by Haemin Sunim"

Chaewon's POV:

I hugged eunchae many times knowing that it'll be done on a few days. I'm gonna miss her. I can't believe my parents are making me break up with her to marry the "CEO's Son." but I hope she finds someone better than me.

I love you
I said looking at her smile at me

I love you too
She said and we kissed on the lips and she slips her tounge inside my lips and she put me on top of her to get me easier then we broke the kiss and fell asleep together.

Chaechaez maybe gone on chapter  5 🤔🤔 who knows it might happen.. Helpp this chapter is the weirdest one ive done
But like I might not be able to post a lot of chapters cuz of my upcoming quizzes and exams 😭

 Helpp this chapter is the weirdest one ive done But like I might not be able to post a lot of chapters cuz of my upcoming quizzes and exams 😭