0011

START..

Eunchae's POV:

Today's Monday then the next day will be valentines.. I wonder where I should take garam at..

Eunchae was on the way to school walking with garam. They talked and talked until they arrived at school.

The bell rang when they were about to go up to their classroom.
Both of them sat beside together and opened their bags to get their books out.

-

While in the middle of class garam was taking notes while eunchaes head is buried in her arms on her table then rested her head on garams shoulder in front of eunseo which is making a disgusted face.

'ew.'
eunchae heard eunseo said but she didn't care and continued resting her head on garam.

then the teacher stopped when his phone was vibrating on the table so he checked who was calling and went outside.

Eunseo didn't plan anything abt doing anything to garam today since she was lazy .

then someone went inside of the classroom with the teacher

It was chaewon.. whats she doing here?

I watched her approach my classmate minju and watched her give minju something and whispers to her.. but I didn't mind and turned my face to garam and she was also looking at chaewon.

The teacher continues teaching almost dismissing time because they only had half day of work and class because of the teachers having a party before valentines day.

- dismissal

"Aghhhh finallyyyy School is over!"
Eunchae said while garam chuckles.

"Lets go chae"
Garam said standing up and holding hands with eunchae

They walked all the way out of school and started walking to their apartment.

while walking and talking with garam they passed by a store selling school materials and they went in to buy correction tapes.

'Unnie look! A bunny styled correction tape it looks like you! '
eunchae said teasing garam

'Ehhhh?? Lets just go eun I'm tired already.. '
Garam said with tired eyes

'Okay fine, lets go'
eunchae said going outside with garam
They were on front of the apartments so they just had to cross the road and get in the building.

Both of them went up the stairs all the way to their apartment.
Garam opened her apartment door and eunchae followed garam inside.

'Ahh finally I can restt'
Garam said flopping on to the couch

'Girl you still have to change clothes'
Eunchae said getting her clothes from the bottom of her bag and went in the bathroom to change.
Then a few minutes eunchae came out with black pajamas and a plain white T-shirt.

'It's your turn to change garamieee'
Eunchae said but garam didn't move so eunchae went closer to garam and pinched her arms lightly

'Ok fine.. '
Garam said and went in her room to get clothes and went in the bathroom straight.

Right after that Garam and eunchae we're laying beside each other on the bed doing nothing but eunchae moved and startee cuddling with garam

'Let's sleep for now love, I'll make sure you enjoy your day tomorrow'
Eunchae said making garam blush by the name 'love'.

Tbc...