0014

STARTING...

'So how have you been, eunchae. '
Chaewon said leaving her glass of water on the table

'I've been.. I've been fine. What about you? Didn't you say that you and minju were dating? '
Eunchae said resting her back on the couch

'Yeah.. Me and minju are currently dating ever since I found out about my ex husband cheating. '
Chaewon said as eunchae stood up to get her phone on the counter then garam suddenly starts coughing.. Coughing to hard that make her Pat her chest.

'Woah garam are you okay? '
Chaewon asked and then stood up to Pat garams back while eunchae came running to garam as soon as they saw she coughed out blood

'GARAM! '
eunchae shouted

'Chaewon did you bring your car? We need to go to the hospital and get her checked up now! '
eunchae said as chaewon nodded opening the apartments door as eunchae followed her carrying garam.
They finally made it at the parking lot and went to chaewons car.. Luckily chaewon didn't park her car far away.

-

They had finally made it at the hospital and eunchae got out of the car as chaewon went to find a place to park at while eunchae came running in the hospital asking for help and there were a two nurses to help her and a doctor and asked her what happened and eunchae explained while the doctor took garam away for check up.

Chaewon came running in the hospital after parking her car.

'Where's.. Garam..? '
Chaewon said out of breath after running all the way to the hospital's entrance.

'They took her to check up on her. '
Eunchae said sitting on a chair and waited for the doctor to come.
Chaewon and eunchae waited for minutes until the doctor finally came out.

'Hello, you may see garam now. '
The doctor said smiling then leading them where garam was laying at.

'Doctor Lee, can you tell us why she coughed up blood?.. '
Eunchae asked the doctor

'Well the most common reason of coughing up blood is a chest infection and the most common causes include Pneumonia, Bronchitis and Tuberculosis.. but don't worry we surely will tell you if she has one of the causes immediately once this happens again. Please bring her here at this hospital if this ever happens again.. I'll be her doctor.. I'm Doc.Lee Im happy to help you. '
The doctor said smiling then moves to let us go see garam.

'Garam! are you okay? are you hurt somewhere? '
Eunchae said worried for garam then holding her hand tightly.

'don't worry eunchae I'm fine.. Once we get home I'll rest'
Garam said sitting up

'Of course you need to rest Garam.. You need it. '
Eunchae said as the nurse came to them telling that garam is allowed to go home. After that they helped garam get up as chaewon went outside to go get her car and pick up garam and eunchae. Chaewon starts driving and picks up eunchae and garam in front of the hospital and starts to drive to the apartment.

As soon as they got there they helped garam walk then got on the elevator.
When the elevator opened chaewon let them walk all the way to their dorm and went back to her car after.
As for the two left behind eunchae was taking care of garam well as she opened her apartments door and was greeted by kazuha and yunjin worried.

'Garam what happened? '
Kazuha said looking at garam

'Yeah we got worried are you okay?'
Yunjin said letting both of them go inside and sit.

'She's okay, she just needs rest. The doctor said if this happens again well have to bring her at the hospital again. '
Eunchae said standing up and walking garam to their room and opened the door for her and both of them sat on the bed.

'Rest there okay? I'll go get my phone I'll come back and sleep with you. '
Eunchae said standing up and opening the ac and going outside to get her phone on the counter and checking what time it was then walking back in the room to rest with garam.

'Sleep garam.. I'll cook you food later once you wake up okay? '
Eunchae said then cuddles with garam and kisses her on the forehead.

TBC...

Kind of hurried up the last part of this story bc I'm so tired 😭