05

hey
.....
Poosay

Good luck reading this

TW⚠: Angst

START..

Eunchae's POV:

The melody of "My jinji"

'𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺'

the song goes in her ears as eunchae was walking on the way to the park to meet with chaewon not knowing what will happen.

She arrives and sits on a bench to wait for chaewon.

After 10 minutes chaewon came and saw eunchae already and went to eunchae's direction.

Hi..
Eunchae said looking at chaewon

You wanted to talk about something?
Eunchae said and chaewon replied.

Yes.. Please understand after.
Chaewon said and that made me nervous

ok.
My voice got serious and nervous.

u-uhm I think..

We should break up.
I'm sorry.

Those words broke inside of me.

why? isn't this just one of your jokes?
I told chaewon before tears fall out of my eyes

I'm not joking eunchae. I'm doing this because my parents are forcing me to marry the CEO's son. I'm sorry I couldn't fulfill my promise to you by staying forever but, I hope you find someone else better. Let's stay friends from now on again. I'll see you again someday.
Goodbye, my only smiley potato.

Those words let my tears fall down as we shared one last kiss but a painful one. Then she left after. It started raining then I walked all the way to my apartment with wet clothes.

I went in my room and looked for my earphones. While finding I looked on my wall and it was me and chaewons picture from when it was our first day of relationship 2 years ago.

if I would've got to turn back time I would go back to when me and chaewon was happy.

Then I found my earphones then startes playing '𝗗𝗮𝘆 & 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 - 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹'

Then I started to cry again remember me and chaewons memories. All those 2 years for what? But I hope she'll enjoy being with her new boyfriend or should I say husband.

Hell naww