Chapter 111 - 130

"Oh, come on Gen!" said Lunia, exasperated, "It's just one small thing!"

Gen sighed. He was already tired of his work and the meeting and had no energy to keep bickering with Lunia. He turned around and walked away.

"Gen!" said Lunia following down the hall, "Wait! Where are you going?"

"The conference hall, where else?" retorted Gen, "I don't have time to waste on you."

"Just do it alright?" asked Lunia, "And I will leave you alone."

Gen glared at Lunia. "Find someone else!"

"I can't!"

"Why the hell not?" asked Gen, "People would be lining up for this. Go find anyone else."

"Madam told us to pick the most handsome person among the staffs," explained Lunia, trying to keep in pace with Gen. "You should be grateful. Everyone unanimously voted for you!"

Gen scoffed. "You and your one personage vote, I presume?"

"No, me and Roman... and Madam!"

"Get lost from here before I lose my temper."

"I can't! I have been instructed to carry out this task and I will see it done."

"Lunia, get the hell out of my face. I simply don't have time for your petty tricks."

"Well, then," said Lunia, "If it is going to be like that you leave me no choice. Madam said you owe her a favor."

"What the hell?!" cursed Gen, halting in his tracks and turning to Lunia.

"I don't know anything about it, alright," said Lunia, "But she said you would understand and agree to our request if I said that."

"What gibberish is this?" shot back Gen, "Now you think you can blackmail me into doing whatever stupid thing you want me to do?" Gen turned to go.

"Card! Stamps!" shouted Lunia from a few paces behind.

Gen froze and walked back to her, glaring. Here I thought Amethyst was nice, he thought, she seems to be not a housecat but a lioness. Goddamn it!

Gen cursed and scowled. "Give it here!" he said and snatched the roses and the notes from Lunia's hands.

"Be careful!" said Lunia, "Don't break the stalks! It suits you, you know."

Gen stabbed his fingers at her. "Not another word!"

"I am most certain that they would prefer the man over the flowers."

"Lunia!" roared Gen.

"Don't shout!" said Lunia with a smirk, "Congratulations on becoming the flower boy!"

Gen ignored her and tried to stomp away. "Oi, flower boy!" called Lunia, "Don't forget your outfit!" Gen turned to Lunia and directed her a deadly glare. He was doing his best to control his anger. He snatched the outfit that Lunia was shaking in front of him and stomped away.

Roman came out from behind the pillar. She had been hiding there because she had no intention of facing Gen's wrath. "Roman!" squeaked Lunia. She was laughing hysterically. "Did you see his face?"

"Are you sure it is safe to tease him so blatantly?" asked Roman. "He looked very angry."

"It's fine!" said Roman, "This is nothing compared to how he has treated me!"

"What did he do?"

"He always gives me hell for making the smallest mistake. He is so rude to me every time. He said I should work hard and efficiently if I want my head on my shoulders instead of it rolling on the ground. Threatening me every single time! He deserves this!"