CXCI - CC

Tang-! As she pulled the trigger, there was a sound of chemical explosion that echoed throughout the shooting ground. After two more shots, the ground fell silent.

"My lady! You hit the bull's eye again!" said Lunia, "You are doing really great!"

Amethyst, who was still aiming at the target, lowered her hands to the ground. She blinked a few times. Aiming with one of her eyes closed had strained her eyes.

"Was it a bull's eye?"

"Yes! You've hit it 3 times already. It's not easy to hit the bull's eye this quickly. Also, your other 7 shots were almost in the center, too! That is great progress!"

"Really?"

"Yes! You have a knack for shooting."

Lunia took the target board brought by the custodian of the shooting ground and showed Amethyst. She showed her the holes cluttered in the middle, made by Amethyst. It didn't look very bad.

"Can I take this? I want to show it to Alec."

"Yes, go ahead. This is a skill to be shown off." Amethyst was happy with Lunia's compliments and wanted to show off her skill to Alexcent.

"Alec should be in his office right now. I don't think he is going to the palace today."

"Right now, he's at the training ground," said Lunia.

"Training ground?"

"Yes."

He had forbidden her from going to the training grounds for a while and he was there, instead. Amethyst was curious. "Why?"

"I was told that he had assembled the knights for a special training," said Lunia.

"Special training?"

"Yes. The duke is leading the training personally."

"Then all the knights should be there."

"Not all," said Lunia, "The division leaders and the elite knights might be there."

Amethyst thought that for Alexcent to lead the training personally for the division leaders and alite knights, it must be a very important training. What was Alexcent preparing them for?

"Really?" said Amethyst, "Then I shouldn't go now. I'll just get in the way."

"No way! Everyone will probably welcome you. They might, in fact, be wishing for you to come."

"Me? Why?"

"Probably because you'll be their savior." Lunia smiled.

"So, should I go?" asked Amethyst.

"Yes. Of course!"

Amethyst nodded. She can come back if she was told to go anyway. Amethyst made her way to the training ground. The target board paper fluttered in her hands.

The atmosphere in the training ground was tense due to heat and aggressiveness.

"Please!" Buer, who dropped his sword, sat down on the ground as he lowered his body to pick it back up.

"Get up!" Alexcent yelled.

Come and read on our website wuxia worldsite. Thanks

"My lord!""

"We're just getting started and you're giving up already?"

"It's been half a day!"

"I don't know since when the knights became so lenient and lazy in their practice."