𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You made your way outside, and you heard footsteps pattering behind you.  You ignored them.  You didn't want to talk to anyone after you little revelation.  You looked for your parents, but couldn't find them.  Then someone grabbed your shoulder.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you," McNamara told you.  "Ram asked me out, but he wants to do a double with Kurt, and Kurt doesn't have a date.  I know you've got that thing going with JD-"

"Not anymore.  I'll go," you replied.

"Thank you!  That's why you're my best friend!"

"Hey man, so we on for tonight," Kurt said, clapping your back.

Then, he practically skipped off happily to join Ram who had found someone to bully at a fucking funeral.  The two had talked about stopping these ways and actions now that they were seniors, but they never bothered to fix anything.  It annoyed you to no end, yet now you had a date with one.  Martha was going to love this.  She'd probably never let you live it down.

"That pug-wrapper just stepped on my foot," Ram shouted.

"Let's kick his ass," Kurt suggested.

"Cool off," Ram said, grabbing Kurt's arm.  "We're seniors."

"You god damn geek," Kurt insulted.

"Uh, well," the 'geek' muttered.  "Sit-n-spin!"

Then he flipped the two the bird.  Or to put it simply, the middle finger.  Of course, the two jocks didn't take kindly to that action.  Although Kurt was a little amazed by the geek's confidence to be so rude to them.  Next to you, McNamara gasped with shock, and you could see her hand fly up to cover her mouth.  You both knew what was coming next.  The poor geek was a dead man walking.

"That little prick," Kurt said.

The geek knew that these two weren't going to be calm about his actions.  So, he started sprinting away.  Sadly for him, Kurt and Ram were faster.  The years of football were helpful in these situations.  Kurt easily caught up to and tackled the geek, and Ram promptly grabbed him in a headlock.

"You piece of shit fag!  You like to suck dicks," Kurt asked with a sneer.

Ram tightened his hold on the poor geek, causing him to whimper in pain.  You looked at the three, wondering how two boys could be so cruel, especially since you knew the kid they were picking on.  His name was Max, and he was actually pretty cool.  He knew how to code things, and had even begun to design his own video game.

"Say 'I like to suck big dicks,'" Kurt demanded.

"Leave him alone," you said.

McNamara grabbed you and held your shoulder in an effort to keep you from stepping in, since a true Heather lived for drama.  And Kurt and Ram just ignored your pleas.

"Say it," Ram told Max, tightening his grip even more.  "Say it!"

"OKaY," Max forced out.

Ram loosened his grip a little bit, keeping Max stuck, but allowing him to speak better.  Max took a few labored breaths, then sucked in a deep breath, and said what was demanded of him.

"You like to suck big dicks!"

Kurt and Ram took a moment to process what Max had said, and you couldn't help but burst into laughter.  Ram slammed Max's head into the ground, and Max's girlfriend rushed over to try and help him.  Kurt violently pushed her away, and Ram tore Max up from the ground.

"I like to suck big dicks," Max cried out.  "Mm, mm, I can't get enough of them!  Are you satisfied?!"

As they continued to torture poor Max infront of his girl, JD had heard what you had asked of the two.  And he had seen them ignore it.  But, he had to get home, his 'son' was expecting him.  So he had just gotten on his bike, and slowly driven past the commotion, watching.  And before he could fully drive off, he watched as McNamara tried to sweeten the double date deal, knowing that Ram and Kurt's actions towards Max would have soured the idea for you.

"Don't worry, other than this, Ram has been sweet lately," McNamara reassured you.  "Come on, it'll be really very."

She was lucky you needed to get your mind off the JD betrayal.

"I already told you I'd go," you sighed.  "And I won't leave early unless they get shit-faced and take us to tip cows or something."