Eight

so here is the double update for you guy's. Thanks for giving my story such lovely response.

Next morning he woked up and did his daily routine and after that had a nice bath and got ready for the day and came down for breakfast. After everyone was done with breakfast he said,

Mom ! You can invite the shekhawat family over now .

What about you project .

I got that project . And his family congratulate him .

Well when should i invite them ?

As your wish mom.

Ok then should i asked them over tomorrow itself.

Suits yourself, he said smiling at his mom excitement.actually he himself wanted to see Riya very eagerly and was looking forward the day two pass quickly. He couldn't didn't saw her for past some days because of his busy schedule and now he don't want wait anymore.

Ok then i am living bye, he kissed his mom on head and leaved.

After Rahul leaved his mom did some household and in the afternoon she called mrs.shekhawat ,

Hello minu! How are you ?

I am good hani what about you?

I am also good, actually I had called you to invite you and your family over to us for dinner. I had been planning this from long but my family's men's were busy this days and now they are all free so I thought to ask you guys over.

Umm.. actually hani we could have come but...

What happened minu ,mrs. Kundra said interrupting mrs. Shekhawat.

No.. nothing happened it's just that mine nand had come for some days over so I don't think we could make it.

No problem you can bring her also. Mrs. Shekhawat thought for second and said,

Ok the i will ask her and will confirm everything with my family and will inform you.

Yeah ok ! Mrs.kundra said in excitement, and then the talked for while and hang up and went to their respective works.

Here Riya wakes up and got fresh up and went to college from sakhis home itself . She was feeling very low throughout the day ,because of her bua's constant bugging for he marriage it not like she didn't want get marry, but now when she is having someone she just couldn't Make herself ready to get marry expect him.

And problem is that she couldn't just go and tell her family that she wants to marry Rahul ,bacause she don't know if he likes her not. She don't want a loveless relationship.now she wants to leave everything on her fate.

After college hours was over in afternoon she didn't wanted to go her home she just couldn't escape from reality she is the girl who believes in present so she composed herself and went to her home .

After she went home she find her mom was present in home today, mostly at lunch time her family would be at their respective workplace, but seems like because of her bua her mom hadn't went to NGO today.

Maaa.... I am home. She yelled and started to go for her room

Welcome beta.... Go fresh up and came down for lunch.

Yeah I will be there in a minutes. She said and run to her room.

After she get freshup she came and sat to have lunch with her bua and mom,

Riya beta don't you want to get married? if you want to continue your study, then we will find family like that for you,why are you rejecting evry proposal i am bringing for you, Her bua asked, she know that her bua also want her good but she herself don't know how to tell them.

It's not like that bua but i didn't like any of them so I reject them , she said and actually she didn't like any of them, or say she couldn't make herself like them.

Or you are having some affair kid nowadays, her bua said making her choke on her food she started coughing hysterically. her mom passed he water and patted her back

Didi! Our ri isn't like that and even if she had any she would have told us, said Mrs. Shekhawat making Riya to smile at her mom. And then on her bua didn't utter a word and they had their lunch and Riya's mom and bua went to had afternoon nap. And Riya went to her backyard garden to have some peace of mind in the surrounding of colourful flowers and birds voices.

Here we are done with our eight chapter

Pls vote, share and comment if you loved the chapter!

Next update will be up soon!

So stay tuned!