Twenty - seven

It has already been a week after them being as married couple and they were enjoying every beat of it their new feeling and the new relationship they had came to know about more things about eachother and was very happy together.

It was fine morning,workingday everyone has got ready to leave for their respective workplace.after they all went, mrs. Kundra told her,

Riya beta you are going to your mom dad's home in the afternoon
After hearing her Riya looked at her having happiness in her eyes said,

really maa , 😃.

Yes beta as per rituals we haven't done your pagh phera so you are going there today your Bhai will be here after sometime so be ready. And you can stay there as long as you want  and when you want Rahul will came to received you okay.

After hearing this riya's happiness didn't had any boundaries she twirl her MIL with her and hugged and kissed her cheeks many times .

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much maa 😘

Are bapre so much love on me and this kind of excitement as we were harrassing you here that you are getting this much happiness after only hearing the news of meeting your family. Said Mrs.kundra faking anger.

No maa it's not like that i was just excited, she started explaining to her MIL as she thought she was serious but then mrs. Kundra burst out loud .

Are beta i was just kidding, don't worry go get ready your Bhai will be here in short i know you must be missing them go go . And she went to get ready, in this all excitement she forgot to tell Rahul that she is going to her parents home today. And when her Bhai came she went with him to her parents home.

Time skips
Here in the Rahul office

From the day Riya has came in his life she had changed him , nowadays he smile often and will not scold his employee even if there is some mistakes in their given work he will tell them to make corrections politely. Today there wasn't much work to do, he never thought about being in love relation and all so he wanted to live that all ,so he thaught to take Riya to Roam around the city. He is not the person who will go around the city and will waste his time instead he will  use that time crack some deals and doing work but this time he wants to give it a chance , he also want to experience how it feels. so he thought to give her call ,and sat leisurely on the chair and was waiting for her to received call.

when Riya reached her parents home she came down from the car taking the bags of snacks she had made her Bhai to purchase for her 🤣 when she entered she find the home strangely silent as she thought everyone will be excited to meet her after so many days as she is ,but she got disappointed seeing that there wasn't anyone so she asked her brother,

Where is everyone Bhai ?

Oh princess everyone is at their perticular workplace,and i am also leaving, when she heard her Bhai she she got upset and slumped on the sofa in hall. As she has just slumped she heard.

Welcome home 🎉🎉, she got startled by sudden explosion of confetti and everyone voice. When she turned to see her friends and whole family was there they hugged her one by one and then she scold them for making her upset first and then surprising her .

Then her family ask her about her wellbeing and how she is coping with them, if she had adopted to their living method . how they are treating her and all , she told them about how Kundra family is so excellent and how they are treating her like Their own daughter.

As her family didn't had doubt but the parental care just woked up in them so they just asked her .

After sometime they all had some casual talks then they all had lunch and and the girl's gang went to Riya's Room for chilling there .