Nineteen

The wedding bells already started ringing as it was already time for their  marriage,both shekhawat and kundra family were together at the palace in Jaipur as per riya's wishes as she wanted a destination wedding and to enjoy every customs but having lot of guests they can't do that so they are going to have every function here with closed family only and then the reception in Mumbai.

So today is mehedi ceremony and Riya is getting ready with the help of makeup artist and her friends and cousins are also there to make a comments on her look , and after sometime she was ready in green colour simple elegant ghaghra and her hair was styled in French braid which was settled on her left shoulder    and having very little makeup she was looking very pretty, and then everyone called them so they went to the venue set for mehendi ceremony. Their was some women's with some musical instruments were singing songs . And the male's were having chats with eachother ,then her mom came and lead her to the place arranged for her to sit , then Rahul's mom was asked first  to make some design on her hand but she denies and said it should be Riya's mom to make a design on her hand first. And then everyone got busy having mehendi on their hands and  after sometime no-one was near her to help her even her friends and cousins who were saying they won't leave her side were also busy having mehendi on their hands, here she was  sitting from past 2 hours getting her hands filling  with mehendi and now she was very thirsty and hungry she really wanted something to drink atleast if not the food. She was searching for someone here and there but everyone was busy.shw tried searching for her Bhai and dad but they were also wasn't there then she pouted and just sat there staring at her mehendi.

Here in one corner Rahul was standing with his friends and cousins was following riya's every movement from the start he was so lost in her beauty when she entered that he didn't even heard his friends teasing him then Karan bumped his shoulder with him then he came out of his dreamland and stared having conversations with them , but he was only focused on her , and ahen he noticed everywhere to search something he slowly went near her sat there and slowly whispered in her ear ,

What happened sweetheart?

when she was looking at her hands as she couldn't help but stay like that , she get startled first but relaxed later when she saw that it was Rahul and said ,

You scared me ,do you have any  liking with this coming from behind and whispering? She asked him and he laughed at her remarks.

Leave that why are you making faces and looking everywhere like searching something ? He asked and she instantly said,
I am hungry but no-one is here everyone is busy she said getting more upset, then he got up from there and went somewhere she was Just looking at his retreating back and thought he must have something to attend so she again started staring at her mehendi when a morsel full of food came infront of her getting surprised she looked the way who was holding it to saw her to be husband holding a plate full of food sitting beside her . And she just couldn't stopped smiling and her eyes were almost wet at his caring nature.
Then he urged her to open her mouth and she did and he feed her till she couldn't eat anymore and till then everyone was from their family was already there and was admiring them. 
Both the families were very happy and was smiling at the cute couple. When their friends yelled,

Ohh , lovebirds if you are done with romancing then have a look around. When Riya herad them she had a look around to find everyone present at there she didn't noticed it and blushed furiously.
And just then Karan also said , let's go you also have to fill your own tummy mr . Majnu. And everyone burst out laughing making riya more blush.after everyone was done with their dinner they all retired to their respective rooms and sleep as tomorrow is Sangeet and they had to practice dances also as they had been assigned.

Next day everyone was busy practicing the dance and the whole day went just like that and it was now time for the Sangeet ceremony and all were present there already just bride and groom were left to come then after sometime they also came with eachother Riya having her hands placed at his biceps she was in nice blue indowestern gown  and Rahul was also in blue suit. They were looking perfect for eachothers and then Everyone clapped at their entry then they settle on the seat reserved for them and then karan and Mansi went on a stage,

So welcome everyone in our #rihul's  Sangeet so let's get begin.

Yeah let's invite both the parents of the bride and groom.and then the both the parents danced on the Bollywood song , kyu.Age piche dolte ho and when they were done Everyone gave them standing ovation and Riya went and hugged them.

So good uncle and aunty, so it's time for both the Bhai and bhabhi's.
And then they also came and danced on sweetheart song and everyone clapped for them then it was time for the friends and cousins they all were having face off bride squad verses groom squad and danced on the  songs London thumakda and jhoom barabar and had fun . And then it was time for the bride and groom.

So let's get on the stage our bride and groom , them Rahul extended his hand for Riya and she tooked it and he lead her to the stage and they both then started dancing on perfect and were lost in eachothers when the song  finished and everyone clapped then they came to the world and give thanks to the everyone for making their every moment special and memorable,then again all the youngsters and elders dance on gallan goodiyan and had fun with bride and groom and then they went to had dinner and after that had some fun family and friends then went to sleep .

So here we are done with our nineteenth chapter.

Pls vote, share and comment if you loved the chapter!

Next update will be up soon!

So stay tuned!