1

~~~~~~~~~ [ { CHAPTER 1 } ] ~~~~~~~~~

Just over the pedestrian bridge at the south exit of Shibuya Station. In one of the dark corners of Sakura Dori Street, a teenager lies bleeding heavily. The street is currently filled with people, as it's a nice tourist place where people can enjoy the beauty of the cherry blossoms at night. But no one attempted to help the dying teenager, as no one knew his current state.

He was hidden by the large and wide trash can. He lies on the cold ground, unable to move and enduring the painful strike of the wound on his chest.

He had been there for almost five minutes already. He remembered the earlier events before he was thrown out of this place and died.

On his way home after buying groceries, Akira witnesses a grandma getting robbed in a dark corner of the street.

And because it's night and people are busy doing their things, Akira is the only one who saw it. A frown formed on his delicate face.

He actually hated people, but he still respected the elders.

An inaudible sigh left his mouth. The robber started running, and he immediately followed him. Seeing the robber enter the dark corner, he entered too without any thought.

only regretting it when a painful feeling gauged in his chest.

He held the wrist of the person holding the knife that was now on his chest, deeply craving it.

His eyes glinted dangerously at his attacker.

The robber seems to realize that he just stabbed someone and that someone was only a high school student, thus widening his eyes. He took a few steps backward. He let go of his hold on the knife.

Akira also let go of the robber's wrist and looked down to stare at the knife on his chest. His lips tugged upward, forming a smirk.

This is why he hates people.

They are greedy, two-faced, and foolish idiots. People only love themselves but still act like they care for others.

Akira looks up; he slowly takes a step forward while the robber continues to step backward.

He reached out to the man's shoulder and shoved him into the wall, using his remaining strength.

After cornering the man, Akira went closer to him and said in a whisper,"You killed me. You regret it, but it's not too late. Repent for everything you did wrong. That's the only thing you can do to make up for your sin of killing me."

Akira smiled when he saw the emotions reflecting in the man's eyes.

It was a lot.

But the overwhelming guilt and determination seem to be dominant.The robber nodded his head slowly and started to mutter words of apology.

Akira can only move away from him and seeks a place where he can lay.Looking around, he found two large trash cans. He went there and slowly laid down.

His body went numb in an instant, as if it were waiting for his body to collapse. He lay down on the cold ground, unable to move anymore.

The robber went to his side, still apologizing. He even saw him crying and muttering something that he couldn't even catch on anymore.

He looked up at the man.

He wants him to disappear from his sight. The robber seems to understand him as he reluctantly runs away from Akira.

Akira sighed. The extreme pain was rushing over him, spreading to torment him.