3

~~~~~~~~~{ [ Chapter 3 ] }~~~~~~~~~~

Akira was silently walking through the hallway, heading towards the Grand Duke's office in the main building.

"Good morning, young master!"

"Young Master Akira! Good morning"

"Glad to see you well, young master!"

Everyone that he passes through greets him cheerfully; they seem to really adore the youngest master, which is more reason for Akira to try so hard to restrain himself from rolling his eyes from the passionate gazes he is receiving from everyone. After 30 minutes of endless walking, he finally arrived and found himself standing in front of a wide, gold-tinted double door. Above the door, there was a brass plaque attached, and the name of the Grand Duke was engraved on it.

"Hades Gaven Argyros...

Akira read the name written on the plaque barely in a whisper, but the sudden sounds of quick footsteps coming from inside the office say otherwise.

The double door was blasted open. Akira was startled. He quickly moved away and glared at the one guilty of the action.

"A-Aki?"

The man said this, looking at Akira. Worry and gladness were evident in those lavender eyes. And upon taking a glance at the man, Akira flinched slightly.

He knew the man. He clearly does... There are no memories of Shein that this guy didn't have. He is always by Shein's side.

Akira Shein's No. 1 simp

His elder brother The eldest son and the successor of the Argyros Grand Duchy

Alistair Crein Argyros

And he was one of the people

Akira Shein loathed the most

He hated his brothers, not because of something like the succession of the grand duchy,

But because his 'heroine' was trying to get close to his brothers and his childhood friends,

The pathetic reason also makes me wonder...

It was something that I don't remember happening in the game.

Shein's brothers weren't even a capture target. So why was the heroine also trying to capture his brothers?

"Aki...?"

"...."

"...Kyaah--!!"

Akira quickly covered his mouth after making an embarrassing yell.

He was suddenly carried by Alistair in a bridal style, and that shocked him.He quickly glared at his brother, who only continued to smile widely. Ignoring the deadly glares from his previous brother

"Put me down."

Akira protested, but was ignored again. Looking at the gentle smile plastered on Alistair's face. Akira flinched and quietly backed down. He felt his heart throb at the sight of it. And so he silently crossed his arms and let his brother do what he wanted. They entered the office, and Akira was surprised to see the Grand Duke sitting on one of the couches instead of his own working table. You could even see the piles of abandoned papers. Aside from the archduke, the second brother was also present, and both were looking at him being carried in an embarrassing position by Alistair with unreadable stares.

He felt his cheeks becoming hot out of embarrassment and tried to hide, tilting his head to face Alistair's broad yet milky chest. His heart almost jumped out of surprise; he forgot that Alistair was merely wearing a white shirt with an open v-neck.