11

(A/N: So, Just want to say sorry that it takes me a longer time to update this! I'm not going to state my reason but I hope you understand that I am a graduating G12 student! By the way, I'll try to update, it's not a promise okay? Just, I'll try my best! that's all, thank you for reading my story)

"Young Master Akira will be moved out of here!" "He will be transferred to another dorm as per the headmaster's request."

The words spoken by the staff continuously lingered in the minds of the four conflicted young men.

Before they could think of anything, their feet led them in the direction of the headmaster's office.

The staff called them, but to no avail; they weren't listening at all.

They continued to run until they reached the headmaster's office. Upon reaching the office, they saw Noah, exiting the office, with his face looking so conflicted.

"Noah?"

Upon hearing the cold voice calling out his name, Noah almost jumped out of his place and made a shrieking sound.

"A-ah!" "K-Khalid, everyone, you scared me."

Noah sighed in relief and shyly smiled at the four men in front of him. Khalid narrowed his eyes and nonchalantly stared at Noah.

"Noah! What are you doing at the headmaster's office?" Dylan asked. Noah, looking so surprised at the question, quickly looked away and scuffed his cheeks lightly.

"Uhm, I was just..."

"What?"

Noah closed his eyes and bit his lips. His hands were shaking slightly. These small gestures apparently didn't go unnoticed by the four men.

"Why are you like that?"

"Dylan, mind your own words."

"Tch"

Khalid smiled gently. He turned around to meet Noah's gaze and looked at him with eyes filled with gentleness.

"Noah, don't be scared." "Like usual, can you tell us what is troubling you?" "That way, we can be able to help you."

After his words were said, the door of the office suddenly opened. The headmaster stepped out with an indescribable chilliness surrounding him.

All of them eventually froze in place. faces, frowning while looking directly at the old man before them.

"Oho? What brings everyone here today?" "It's past the curfew already."

The headmaster said bluntly that his face was smiling but his eyes weren't, and that was something that sent shivers down everyone's spines.

It's not the first time they've seen the headmaster, but they still can't get used to his coldness.

"Greetings to the headmaster. We apologize, but we are here to inquire about something. can we?"

Even if he was still a little bit afraid of the monster before him, Khalid still tried to compose himself and straighten himself.

"Hm? " "And what would that thing be that you need to see me this late at night?"

"We need to..."

"No!"

Before Jayden finished his words, Noah suddenly interrupted him.

Now, all eyes were looking at him in puzzlement. Noah's heart pounded in his chest as all eyes were on him. He hesitated for a moment, but then took a deep breath and spoke up. He looked at Khalid with a meaningful gaze and then back at the headmaster.