7

~~~~~~~~~{ [ Chapter 7 ] }~~~~~~~~~~

Akira consistently taking a peek outside, looking at the crowd of people jolting in the sidelines of the street.

He is currently sitting inside of the carriage and on his way towards the grand duchy. 

He have no intention to remain in the Academy where he knew having a night there means staying together with other targets, and that is something he clearly needs to avoid at all costs.

A heavy sigh once again release for the umpteenth times.

He tilted his head to looked out of the window again, he became curious seeing that many people were loitering at night. There are even street lights with different colours attached in every corner of the street that are pleasant to the eyes.

"Mom, look! I want that candy!"

"How much is that? "

"We got our tickets already! Let's go!"

"Lily, don't get swayed! That is a scam!"

Akira almost laugh at the girl's words.

He was fascinated by the warm atmosphere that the buzzing street are releasing. He felt his heart being engulfed by warmth. He grabbed the fabric around his chest and squeezed it tightly, biting his lip in frustration.

Such warm and genuine smiles directed to others despite being a strangers? How can it be possible?

It's so different from earth. 

The people on earth are too hooked on high technologies, greedy for money, attention, fame and sympathy.

They didn't even noticed how they became the lowly slaves for technologies. 

Parents unconsciously letting go of their hold on their offspring for the sake of their own greed they disguise as overflowing love and care as a parents.

Friends who you can't even turned your backed on afraid they will stabbed you and caused you pain, acting as a victim when in fact, at the very start, it is their own fault that they got hurt, letting in such people in their life.

Unmatched eyes were narrowed slightly. He was about to averts his eyes when he caught a sight of a figure in a robe, standing in front of the antique stall.

The surrounding seems to be getting blurred purposely, While the broad back of the figure covered with in a brown robe remains clear and apparent. His brow furrowed in confusion.

Why is it that he suddenly feel happy when he got sight of the person on the robe?

Akira quickly fell into deep contemplation, staring at the stranger in a robe.

But then, the figure suddenly turned his head for a bit letting Akira saw the face hidden behind the robe.

Then a memory flashed before his eyes, "Aki, it is not your fault. Please, dont blame yourself. I will always beside you. If there is a next life for me, I will come and find you. dont forget me, got it?"

Akira eyes suddenly widen in horror. he felt like his blood got drained and his soul leaving his body.

".......N-No way.......... He--- Stop the carriage! NOW!", Akira shouted loudly causing the carriage to quickly stopped.

"W-What happened-------?!", The coachman asked in panic but was surprised when he saw Akira leaving the carriage and run off from somewhere hurriedly. "....Young master......?!  YOUNG MASTER!!"