2 A New School

Later that night we went to the Boys dorm.
It was similar to our dorm only there was more blue and only two beds. Carlos was busy playing on video games, so I went over to watch him as Mal and Evie went to Jay.

    "Die, suckers!" Carlos yelled then turned to me. "(Y/n) you want a go?" He asked.

    "I'm good." I smile.

    "Okay. Jay, come check this thing out! Man, it's awesome!" Carlos said and handed Jay the two sticks which were the controllers or something. Jay walked over and started to play.

    "Guys!" Mal yelled to get our attention. "Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?"

    "Fairy Godmother... Blah, blah, blah. Magic wand... Blah, blah, blah." Jay answered as he was busy playing the game.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our Parents." Everyone went quiet and I walked over to Mal. "To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?"

"Yeah." We all answered not very enthusiastic.

"Evie, Mirror me." Mal said as we all huddle around Evie who pulled out her small magic Mirror.

"Mirror, Mirror on the... In my hand. Where is Fairy Godmother's wand stand." Evie said.

The Mirror showed us the wand which was at the museum which was 2.3 miles from where we were.

Quietly we all sneak out and go to the museum. Using magic Mal put the security guard to sleep and use a spell to open the door.
We run through the many halls, rooms, and up stairs till we came to a room that made us all stop and stare.
The room was dark and in it there were five exact replicas of our Parents in their time of youth or in better words, when they were at their worst, most evil and ruthless time.
In front of each was a glowing blue sine that said there names. Of course Maleficent was in the middle of the room.

"Mommy?" Evie gasped.

"Killer." Jay said.

"I'll never forget Mother's Day again." Carlos said.

As we all stared at our Parents. In the back left across from Jafar was Peter Pan, my father. He looked exactly the same age as he does now, because of Neverland. He left the Isle of the Lost many years ago when I was young but he couldn't come back.

"Well, the wand's not here. Let's bounce." Jay said eager to leave this room. "Let's go."
Evie, me, and Carlos left the room and continued surcharge for the wand. Eventually we found it found the magic wand and Evie went off to get Mal.
We ran down the stairs and there it was, floating in the air in the middle of a blue light.
All was going well until Jay decided to just try and grab it and obviously that went well because he was shot backwards and a loud alarm went off.

"A force field and a siren? That's just a little excessive." Carlos yelled as he pressed his hands tightly to his ears.

"Let's go." Mal said.
Quickly the five of us ran out of the museum and back to the school, without the wand.

     "Great! Now we have school in the morning." I say as Mal, Evie and I enter our dorm again.
But I must admit I was happy to sleep in the bed.

Our first class was Remedial Goodness 101. A class specially for the five of us.
We all sat down at our desks, only us five were in this class with Fairy Godmother as our teacher.
I sat there half asleep as Fairy Godmother asked us questions.

"If someone hands you a crying Baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? D, carve out its heart?" She asked while pointing at the black board Evie's hand shot straight up. "Evie."