4 Parents Day

Fairy Godmother walked over to a small TV and pressed a button all our Parents appeared on the screen. Except for mine.

"Kids." Fairy Godmother beckons for us to go over. Evie, Mal, Carlos and Jay all go forward. I stay back in my seat seeing as there is no point for me to go up there if there is no one to see me.

I watch them from a distance but soon Jay turns it off, and they walk to get their things. I collect my stuff and follow them.

Late at night we all go to the Boys dorm and start planning on how to get the wand.

"So, we'll be up on the dais under the Beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony." Mal explained as she pointed at some papers spread across the table.

"Okay." Evie agreed.

"Carlos?" Mal asked.

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier and get back on the island with the wand." Carlos said.

"Perfect." Mal said. "Evie? You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light."

"Okay." Evie nods and takes the perfume bottle.

We walk off and I go back to my dorm. Soon Mal enters but not in a talking mood. I fall asleep quickly.

The next day was Family Day meaning everyone except us brought their Parents.

We all walk in the garden which is filled with people, tables and chairs. Carlos and Jay obviously go straight to the food tables. Considering I have nothing else to do I stay with them and eat some food but keep myself clean unlike the Boys.

Soon Mal comes over and tells us that the King and Queen invited us for a game of crochet.

And I'd say I don't like crochet at all. Dude was always chasing Carlos ball and it took a long wait till I got to hit again, and when I did, it was ether to much or too little force or I hit it perfectly but it went the wrong direction.

I was busy laughing at Carlos when we heard.

    "You!"

We all turned to look as Fairy Godmother started to walk over.
Audrey and I suppose her Grandmother were standing across from Mal.

    "How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" Audrey's Grandmother said to Mal.

Carlos, Evie, Jay, and I went to stand behind Mal as most people stood behind Audrey and her Grandmother.

    "Queen Leah, it's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Ben said as he rubbed Mal's shoulders.

    "A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells." Queen Leah yelled. "My Daughter was raised by fairies because of your Mother's curse. So, her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust her."

"Hey, I'm so..." Mal reached forward to comfort her but Chad moved in front.

"Stay away from her!" Chad said.

"Don't do this Chad." Ben stepped up.

"What? They were raised by their Parents, Ben. What do you think Villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh. You stole another Girl's boyfriend." Chad said out loud.

"Hey, hey!" Ben tried to defend us.

"You enjoy hurting people." He pointed at me, and it wasn't a complete lie, then he pointed at Evie. "And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." Chad looked to Doug who stood behind him.

"Mirror, Mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest Jerk in the land?" Evie said walking forward to Chad, and showed him the Mirror which on it was Chad.

"What?" He said and hit Evie's hand which angered Jay.

"Back off, Chad." Jay yelled grabbing Chad's shirt.

"All right! Yeah?" Chad said a little scared.
Audrey, Doug and Ben rushed forward trying to separate them.

"Just back off!" Jay yelled.

"Yeah?"

Evie came forward and sprayed the stuff meant for the driver so Chad fell down out cold.

"Chad! Chad!" Audrey said.
Ben grabbed Jay and pulled him back.

"Evie did something to Chad!" Lonnie yelled.

Evie grabbed Mal's hand and run off as I follow behind grabbing Carlos.

"Guys!" Ben yelled.

"Jay!" Evie called.

We go to a bench in the shade on the other side of the school and sit in silence, for who knows how long.

"Hey, guys." Ben said coming up to us after a while. "How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay." Ben said but none of us answers. "I'll see you guys later." Ben then walked off.

"Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just..." Doug said walking over to Evie but was interrupted by Chad.

"Doug!"

"It's my fault, Doug. I'm so sorry." Evie spoke.

"No, it's mine." Doug apologized.

"Doug!" Chad yelled again.

"What?"

"Doug..." Evie started.

"Sorry. I can't." Doug said then walked away.

"How long does she think that's gonna last?" Audrey said as she stood behind Mal with Jane. "Mal is just the bad Girl infatuation."

"Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a Villain a Queen." Jane said then walked off to laugh with other Girls.

"Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair." Mal said then swished her finger in the air.
We heard the sweet sound of Girls screaming then they started to laugh.

We all stood up from the table to see Jane's hair back to short and ugly.

"There's a lot more where that came from." Mal said.

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey asked.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Mal opened up her spell book and all everyone ran. "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand." Mal said turning to us and we all walk away.

The next morning was the coronation. Evie got me and Mal ready in dresses that she made, obviously.