5 Coronation 

When we got there I stood with Jay, Evie and Carlos on the balcony.
We watched as Ben entered and walked down the blue carpet, people bowing as he passed.
Fairy Godmother removed the King's crown and placed it on Ben's head before she picked up the wand.

I watch Mal intensely but she made no move for the wand.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother says.

"I do solemnly swear." Ben said.

"Then it is my honour and my job to bless our new King." Fair Godmother announced.
Then the most unexpected thing happens as gasps fill the room. I lean over the edge to see Jane holding the wand of Fairy Godmother and shooting out magic uncontrollably.

"Child, what are you doing?" Fairy Godmother screams.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" The wand waves violently in her hand sparking. "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!" Jane spins around.

"Take cover!" Beast yelled.
Everyone screamed and ducked.
Mal ran forward to grab the wand from Jane.

"Careful, Mal!" Belle yelled.

After a slight struggle Mal ripped the wand from Jane's hands. Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I quickly run down the stairs and bust through the big wooden doors as we run to Mal.

"Ben, I said stand back!" Mal yelled at him.

"I told you so!" Audrey said.
Mal turned to Audrey and she screamed before Mal looked back at Ben.

"Let go!" Carlos said to Mal.

"Revenge time." Jay said.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asked.

"We have no choice, Ben!" Mal yelled. "Our Parents..."

    "Your Parents made their choice. Now you make yours." Ben said.

Mal looked at Ben's Parents then back at Ben.

"I think I want to be good." Mal decided.

"You are good." Ben told her.

"How do you know that?" Mal yelled.

"Because... Because I'm listening to my heart." Ben said.

"I want to listen to my heart, too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our Parents." Mal turned to face us. "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy. And you, scratching Dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought? (Y/n) you don't need to hide. You can do great things, don't stay worried in the past. People still love you. And Evie, you do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart." Mal said to all of us. "And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy." Mal turned to face him, then back to us. "Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys." Mal sticks her fist in the middle.

"I choose good, too." Jay said sticking his fist with Mal's.

"I choose good." Evie said and her fist joined Jay and Mal.

I look to Carlos.

"So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our Parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad." Carlos asked and we all laugh.

"Your Parents can't reach you here." Ben said.

"Okay then." Carlos put his fist in the middle. "Good."