Two shots (Bonus part )

Ignore my mistakes enjoy reading ⁠♡⁠♡
_______________________________________

**After 4 years**

After making dinner you went to your room to check what's your dear husband and daughters doing . You found him sleeping on the couch while both of your daughters drawing his face with your fav lipstick . "Lily , rose what have you guys done to my husband's precious face "  "dada look pretty pretty " your three years old daughter rose said "yes we gave dada a makeover " Lily said who turned seven already.
" You both are becoming naughty day by day " both of them giggles  . "Now go and wash hands , mumma made both of your favorite dish for dinner"
"yeahhhhhh " they kissed your cheeks and left. You gently shake tae "wake up babe " "lemme sleep y/n " "after dinner you have the whole night to sleep now wake up " you pull him towards you holding his hand "wake up naa" he rest his head on your chest "lemme stay like this.. I am liking it " he said cutely , you caressed his hair . " Tae if you are done with it then go wash your face , you are looking so funny with all the lipstick on your face " you laughs .
" Lipstick..? " He asked pulling out of the hug . "Yeah lipstick" you hold your phone's selfie camera Infront him so that he can see his daughters art . " My.. face.. " "all credit goes to your daughters" you couldn't control you laughter seeing him . " You're smiling a lot, aren't you?  " He leans closer to you pouting his lips.. when he was just about to kiss "mummaaaa" your kids scream from downstairs.
" Ahh.. they just ruined the moment.." you laughs listening to him . " I'm going, you come downstairs fixing your face " . saying this you went to downstairs.

Dinner time**

"Mumma loves me more and moreee " rose said sitting on your lap . " Mumma loves me , don't you mumma? " Lily asked. " I love both of you equally my lovies " you said . "Ok girls lemme tell you a secret" " what dada? " Lily and rose asked together. "Mumma loves only your dada , you guys should thank me for shearing my wife with you two " tae said with a naughty smile . " No no she's our mumma " lily said enjoying her fav soup . "Yes dada she's ours " rose said. " Nah she's mine " . You smile seeing their cute fight "like father like daughters . Now stop fighting and have dinner" you feed both lily and rose. They enjoy their dinner , rose sitting on your lap and lily besides you .

**Later at night**

You went to your bedroom and close the door behind you . " They fell asleep?" Tae asked While scrolling his phone . " Yeah , I thought you might be fallen asleep till now " you sat besides him . " How can I sleep.. I have something important to do " he said keeping his phone aside . "What?" You asked and the very nxt moment you were on his lap "lemme love you baby" he whispered in your ears making you blush so hard "so this was your important work..?" You asked While trying hard not to blush. " Yeah.. what can be more important than you ?" He said ,  you kept looking at his eyes with a sweet smile .
" I ( kiss) love (kiss) you (kiss) babe (pecked you lips)" you were blushing like a newly married girl . "Will you reply or only keep blushing" he asked caressing your cheeks . "I love you too"  "Mrs Kim taehyung why so unromantic?" His gaze was set on your lips making it too obvious what he wants . You leaned closer to him closing all the gaps between you two and attached your lips with his . You slightly parted lips allowing his tongue to slip inside..you could feel his warmth..after few minutes both of you pulled out breathing heavily . You joined yours forhead "will you love me even if I get old ?" You asked " I will love you till my end sweetheart " his kissed on your forehead.  You were feeling like the happiest person alive that you got the best partner anyone could ever ask for , you pecked his lips.  " Mumma dada can we come?" Two little voices came from outside of the closed door . "They're playing villain role in my love story" he said with puppy eyes  . You laughs "my drama queen " . You went and open the door revealing your daughters " we want to sleep here , not me rose said that " lily said smiling. "Ok ok come " you said smiling at them , You took them with you. "Come heree princess" tae huggs them and after playing for a while all of you fall asleep hugging each other. A happy and perfect family
..
..
Hope you guys enjoyed the part

(I have some more os in drafts. Should I post?)