9) Os- When he see a hickey on your neck after returning from a business trip /:

When he see a hickey on your neck after returning from a business trip /: Him as your sensitive husband . ( fluffy_taebear_ )

Tae pov : she will be so happy seeing this flowers . ( While ringing the doorbell ) I just can't wait to meet her...( Again rings the bell ) maybe she's asleep ( I opened the door with the spare key I have and entered, I kept my luggage and coat on the sofa then went to the sheared bedroom with the flowers I bought for her )

"Y/n love.. " ( I became little sad seeing there was no one . I took out my phone from pocket and tried calling her number but no one answered ) "why she isn't picking her phone..is she ok.." I was feeling little tensed now . After trying her number for few more times I went to the bathroom to get freshen up

After sometime

I was standing on balcony again trying to call y/n but then my eyes fall on a red car which just stopped Infront of my house and y/n came out of it . A guy also came out of the car , my eyes get widen when he hugged y/n and kissed on her cheek . If I'm not wrong then it's her best friend Jungkook..who likes her . I wasn't feeling good seeing them together but somehow I console myself thinking that best friends can hug.. it's ok . Saying him bye she entered to the house. As soon as she opened the bedroom door I just hugged her tightly. Her eyes was saying that she is surprised seeing me.
"When did you came ? Didn't you told me you will come after two days" she asked me .
" Yeah I said but I was missing you so much that I come back early " saying this I placed a kiss on her forehead she was still in my embrace.
" But you could have told me "

" I just wanted to surprise you , aren't you happy that I'm back ..? " I asked breaking the hug .

"Ye..yeah obviously I'm so happy, I also missed you so much "
" I tried calling you so many times why didn't you picked up?"
" Maybe my phone was silent I didn't notice " she replied while removing her earrings.
"Ahh ok , by the way where have you been?"

" I went to meet Lisa " why is she lying I just saw Jungkook dropped her I thought to myself then asked "but when I called you yesterday you didn't told me anything about meeting Lisa "

" It was sudden so I didn't get time to inform you , why are you asking so much questions? " She asked looking at my eyes and here my heart goes wooo .

"I thought my husband came from a longgg business trip he will spend some time will me but you are asking questions " she said dramatically.

Immediately I took her in my arms . "Woohh" she said as her eyes get widen .
"Let's spend the night together love " I said with a smirk as I placed her on the bed and placed my lips on her..she gripped my hair tightly and warp her legs around my waist..after sometime both of us pulled out due to lack of oxygen.

"I was dying for your touch.." I said kissing her earlobes then removed hair from her neck to kiss but then my eyes fell on a light red mark on her neck that made my heart skip a beat. It's a hickey on her neck... but how.. I wasn't here from a week then... "Is everything ok ? "

Her voice made me snap out of my thoughts .
"Hm.. yeah..y/n I'ma feeling tired I want to sleep" my voice was cracking due to the pain in my heart . " Tired.?? You're kidding right" she said raising her brows at me. " Nah.. I'm not it's bcoz of journey " saying this I freed myself from her and turned making her face my back . My heart was burning inside... I wanted to scream in pain.. I could feel tears was rolling down my cheeks, I wanted to ask her about the mark..but I'm not ready for the answer.. what if she ask me to leave her.. what if she told me that she doesn't love me anymore.. no..noo.. all kind of bad thoughts was spinning in my head.
Povs end

Y/n (thinks): what happened to him suddenly.. maybe he's actually really tired . ( You pecked his cheek then turned off the lights)

Next morning

You wake up stretching your hands only to find your husband's side empty. "Where's he.." you thought, You went to downstairs rubbing your eyes, you saw tae is leaving for office.

Y/n : you leaving for office ? I thought we will spend some time together..( you said looking at him )
Tae : I have an important meeting ( he said while taking his coat and file from the sofa )
Y/n : ok (said sadly) at least give a tight hug before leaving.
Tae : I'm getting late ( he left from there without even looking at you)

Y/n pov: What's wrong with him..he never leaves without hugging me , I'm thinking a lot or he is actually behaving strange. I have to talk with him
Ends

Later at that night

You fall asleep on the living room waiting for him as it was already too late. Sound of door opening made you awake. You ran toward him , you were about to remove his coat but he himself do it . He sat on the couch resting his head on it . You brought water for him . After drinking it he place it on the table front of him . You sits beside him .
" How was your day?" You asked with a smile. " Good" he replied coldly.
" Tae is everything ok ? "
"Hmm"
" Go get fresh I am serving dinner " .
" I had dinner already " saying this he went to the bedroom.
"He didn't even asked me I had dinner or not..now I'm 100% sure he's hiding something " you thought. You went to the bedroom and back hug him .
" Y/n can you please leave me alone " he said while removing your hands from his chest .
" Why are you behaving like this " you said sadly turning him .

" Ik you will leave me soon so please don't act like this you love me when you don't.." he said as tears was forming in corner of his eyes
" you are making things hard for me y/n " he added .
" What are you talking about? Who tf said I will leave you I can't even think living without you tae " you said hugging him tightly.
" Leave me y/n "
"I won't first tell me what made you think I don't love you "
" th..that hickey on your neck " his voice was cracking.
You broke the hug "this mark" pointing the mark on your neck , he nods.
" Taee it's not a hickey o my god . yesterday while straighting my hair unknowingly I burned myself "
"even if it's true then why did you lied that you were with Lisa because I saw Jungkook dropped you and he.. kissed on your cheeks too " tears was rolling down his cheeks.
" I didn't lied I was with lisa but on my way back home I got Jungkook and he didn't wanted to leave me alone at night so he dropped me.." before you could finish he hugs you tightly and starts crying.

" I'm sorry for suspecting you.. I thought I will lose you (sobs) y/n.. sorry..(sobs) please don't get mad at me for that " you pat his back "it's ok calm down "

" I can't live without you y/n..I love you..(sobs).. " "I'm never leaving you so don't worry Mr Kim taehyung, now stop crying I love you too " breaking the hug you looks into his eyes which became red because of crying. You cupped his face leaning closer peck his lips "you're a little baby" you chuckled and added "you're tired tonight or we can continue" you said looking at him with a mischievous smile. He says yes by pulling you for a passionate kiss....

( Ik it's cringe)