19)Os- pranking him saying you want divorce but he agrees with you

Pranking him saying you want divorce but he agrees with you// Him as your arranged husband

( Ignore my mistakes, enjoy reading <3)

Y/n's pov
"This will be fun" I mumbled while kicking my feet in the air as I was planning to prank my husband on April fool.

"It's not gonna be too much right..??" I gave it a second thought but my mischievous mind said "no y/n.. it's not too much, go for it"

I was practicing my dialogue so that everything seem real when the door bell rang indicating he's home.

I opened the door for him and hugged him as I'm addicted to my husband. It's not my fault that I can't focus on anything else when he's around, it's because he's too hot to control myself. Our wedding was arranged but I fell for him at the first meet.

"Aishh!! You were supposed to act serious.." realizing I'm doing the exactly opposite of my plan I pulled back from the hug.

"Taehyung I have something to tell you.." I tried my best to pull a serious face.
"I'm all ears"

He was on his way to our room and I followed him behind. He kept his things on place before resting him on the couch.

"Say.. what you wanted to" he said while loosing his tie, let me focus man.

"I think.."
"What do you think?"
"It's not working out between us.." he was poking his left cheek with his tongue
"And?"
"As it's not working out there's no use of staying together" he just hummed making me annoyed
"I'm being serious taehyung"
"When I said you're not" he said totally unbothered, this is not how I expected things to go

"Continue what you were saying"
I decided to do the final attack

"I want divorce from you" he looked at me for a while
"Ok.."
"What ok? I just said I want divorce from you.. you're saying ok? You're ok with that huh!!?"
I couldn't believe he said ok, like why!!?

"Yeah.. I'm ok with the divorce" I could hear my heart shattering sound, he continued

"I was also thinking about divorce as I don't feel the spark between us. I always wanted a mature life partner you know, not a childish one. Thank god you also think that our relationship isn't working out and made things easy for me."

I refused to believe what I just heard, he really think that way.. he's ok with ending our relationship. He never wanted a partner like me. Tears was already flowing down my cheeks, it was hurting bad in my chest as his words were hurting like knife.

"So you want to end our relationship?" I asked with my cracking voice as my throat was hurting and making it hard for me to utter any word
"Yes, I guess this is what we both want, I even prepared the papers also." He took out a file from his bag and signed in front of my eyes without giving a second thought. He was so chill while signing.

"Here sign this papers" he extended his hand towards me with the papers.

I took the file from him and threw it other corner of the room.

"What's wrong with you?" He frowned at me
"I'm not signing any papers" I yelled looking straight into his eyes.

"Why? You just said you want divorce" he picked up the papers and placed on the bed.

"I was just pranking, I never thought you will agree with me." I tried to hold his arm but he didn't let me.
"But I'm serious.."
"Taehyung please.. you're hurting my feelings" I could hardly breathe because of crying

Tae's pov//

I saw her crying covering her face with her hands now I guess I better stop here.
Holding her arm I pulled her in my embrace.

"If you don't like me, you don't have to hug me. GO AWAY.." she tried to push me away but I pressed her body against mine tightly wrapping my arms around her waist and back.

"I was pranking too.." I looked down at her, chuckling
"I hate you" she cried out loud like a little baby "I hate youuu"
"Yes yes I love you too"
She was sobbing against my chest.

"Hey I'm sorry, don't cry"
"What about the papers huh!! You signed those"
"Those weren't divorce papers, I signed my office's documents" I patted her back as she was still crying.

"You said you like mature girl not childish one like me" she wiped her runny nose with my shirt, she's actually a little kid. I found myself smiling at her cuteness
"I was joking love, now calm down. I love you the way you are"
"Noo.. I don't trust you, you were all serious"
"I'm sorry.."
"I'm not accepting your sorry"
"Ok let's see who isn't accepting my sorry"
I cupped her face before attaching our lips, grabbing her thigh I helped her to jump on me, as we have height difference it's easy to kiss when she's on me.
I sucked her lower lip before entering my tongue inside her mouth to taste her.
She was kissing back like a wild cat.
We parted away our lips for inhaling oxygen.
"Now you're accepting my sorry?"
"No" she said as she turned her face, I grabbed her jaw and made her look at me.

"You started the prank first right what if I get mad at you"
"No you can't get mad.." she punched my chest.
"Ok..ok I'm not getting mad" I kissed her whole face "now you're ok?"
"No.."
"I love youu" she was still on me, wrapping her legs around my waist.
"I don't. How did you understand I was pranking?" She puffed her face, she was looking like a cute boba ball, I wiped her tears.

"Who won't understand, First of all I know it's April fool today, secondly you hugged me when I came back home, you kissed me this morning not once but thrice, Everything was smooth between us so there's no chance that our relationship isn't working out. So I decided to prank you back while you were trying to prank me"

"I'm still mad at you" I pecked her lips before replying
"Ok.. I have a good offer for you"
"What?"
"If you accept my sorry now I will let you ride me"
A naughty smile appeared on her lips already giving the reply.

"Umm.. I'm not interested but as you are insisting so much..ok I'm accepting your apology" she was smiling showing all her teeth. I couldn't stop but burst out laughing.
She was looking at me hungrily

"Ahh ahh not now let me get fresh first"
"Let's take shower together" she said pouting, "then I will ride you"
"Aish pervert" I chuckled
"I love you."
"I love you too" I said rubbing our nose as she giggled.
Ends//

(Hope you guys enjoyed it. Make sure vote please)