4) Os

Ignore my mistakes enjoy reading<3

When you don't let him touch you: him as your workaholic husband

Setting the last candle carefully on the dining table you finished the decoration . You were doing decorations for a date with him as it's your 6th month anniversary, even though it was a arranged marriage but both of you fall for each other after the first meet. He is just perfect in every way , he genuinely care for you loves you but but butttt one thing about him which annoys you is he stay busy with his work all the time and barely spends time with you . "Hmm done " you mumbled to yourself , you looked up on the wall clock to check the time and it was already 8 pm . You rushed toward your room and get ready wearing a beautiful black color satin nighty , you did little makeup. " Looking perfect for date night with him " you blushed thinking that , you again checked the time . You took your phone and called him "when you're coming back?" You asked " I'll be there in half hour" tae replied from other side of the phone "ok then" saying this you hang up the phone. You were using you phone sitting on the bed trying to pass time till he comes . You waited more then an hour for him but he didn't showed up , getting annoyed you dailed his number several times but he wasn't picking up . Time kept passing , you fall asleep while waiting for him.

Time skips: at 2 am

Tae's pov : I opened the main door with the spare key I have, locked the door behind me trying hard not to make sound. My eyes get widen seeing the dinning table, it was decorated so beautifully with flowers and candles . I took phone out of my pocket , there was 15 missed calls from her at that moment I knew I fucked up . "Shit...it was our 6 month anniversary . How could I forget about the date we planned shitt " I cursed myself mentally for forgetting that. I went to bed room only to find her asleep hugging a pillow , throwing my coat on the couch I sat beside her and caressed her cheeks. Maybe she fall asleep while waiting for me. I didn't woke her up, kissing her on forhead I covered her with a blanket then went to bathroom to change.

Next morning ||

Y/n's pov: when I woke up , first thing I saw was him . his arm was around my wrist. I got up removing his hand from me . I was both mad and hurt. I went straight to downstairs after getting fresh and changing the nighty which I was wearing for him . When I was doing breakfast he came downstairs rubbing his eyes " good morning babe " he leaned closer pouting his lips but I moved my head . " Babe good morningggg " he said , I kept minding my own business. "Babeee you're mad at me for yesterday ?" Lifting my chin he made me look at him " I'm sorry babe..I.." " you don't have to be sorry..it was me who expected too much"

I yanked his hand off my face , I was fuming inside it's not the first time he has done this.. everytime he promised he will spend time with me , end up getting busy .

"Don't say like this y/n , I just got something important things to do ". "Yeah everything else is important except me " a sad sigh left my mouth .
" stop being dramatic y/n..come here clam down" try to hold you .
" stay away from me...and what did you just said I'm being dramatic really!!!" I was looking straight into his eyes "I'm the one who kept waiting for you and it didn't happened for the first time, all the time I think we will spend some time together your work comes in between . I'm tried of this now , It makes me feel like you don't like spending time with me "

My voice was cracking " Y/n.. I love spending time with you but try to understand work is also important , I only work hard so that I can give you all the comfort " .
" I'm understanding tae.. I didn't asked you to spend all your time with me.. but can't I even get a day from your busy life ? Sometimes all I need is you..not the comfort luxury at all"
I was trying hard to control my tears which already formed in corner of my eyes , he came closer to me but I stepped back
" do you know what.. I don't want to disturb you anymore.. stay with your work" saying this I rushed toward my bedroom
"y/n" he followed me to the room .

Author's pov : You were taking out your clothes from cupboard when he held your hand
" what..? What are you doing" he asked with widen eyes " I am going to my parent's house.." you said while trying to free your hand
" you're not going anywhere" his grip get tighten around your wrist
" leave my hand.." before you could finish he pin you against the nearest wall
"I SAID YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE " he said cupping your face . your eyes was all red by now , you were trying to avoid eye contact with him
"I'm sorry y/n... I promise it won't happen again.. sorry" saying this he pulled you in a tight hug "sorryyy" . You traveled your hand to his chest to push him away but he hugged you more tightly " don't move...stay like this... sorry love " .
You started crying hugging him back burying your face on his chest "I hate you" he chuckles listening to you "I love you too " you hit on his chest playfully "nxt time if you make me wait I will surely lea.." he cut you off by pecking your lips . "Don't even utter the word leave. Now pack your stuff" you gave him a why look . "we are going to Paris for honeymoon..get ready for sleepless nights love.." he whispered brushing his lips with yours . Then pulled you for a passionate kiss obviously you kissed him back..who can resist his lipsss...

[ Ik it's not so good but it's ok (: ]