71-80

Chapter 71

He was a little afraid of He Songbai.

Tie Zhu asked, "What are you doing, Brother?"

He Songbai pursed his lips and was silent for a long time before saying, "You will know when the time comes."

His eyes deepened involuntarily, and the darkness was like a fierce vortex...

In fact, on the day He Songbai picked up his girlfriend, he pushed the bike and carried the wooden box to go home. Then, he ran into Shunzi on the road.

Shunzi said to He Songbai, "An accident happened to our pig farm!"

He panted breathlessly, vigilant as a frightened bird, and pulled He Songbai into the bush with a calm face.

"I came to you especially!"

"You didn't go to work today, so I'm afraid you don't believe it, and tomorrow you will go to the pig farm stupidly.

He Songbai's face flooded with complex emotions.

Shunzi said sadly, "I'm afraid that the pig farm won't be able to be kept."

"Master He said that the day after tomorrow, we will kill all the pigs. Then after the last trip, we will stop and wash our hands."

When Shunzi mentioned the place's name, he only takes He Songbai's palm and wrote it down.

He Songbai read it and nodded clearly.

Shunzi is also a veteran on a pig farm. He has made no less money in recent years. His family members follow him to enjoy the blessings and also follow him in fear. There is really the whole family on guard duty. If it weren't for his companions to be vigilant today, probably everyone would have been squatting in the prison at the moment.

Shunzi also said, "But there are three people caught, Brother Zhang is busy appeasing their family members, to let them feel at ease to go to jail, and don't sell us! Hey, it's really bad luck. I've been on a pig farm for several years and now I fall down. This is not the trouble we caused ourselves..."

He Songbai said, "Everyone is fine."

Shunzi said in an indignant way, "I'll go find some others and tell them so they won't get caught in the net..."

"Go quickly." He Songbai patted Shunzi's shoulder.

...

In the evening, He Songbai rode a bicycle to the agreed place.

Everyone drank a large bowl of white wine. The high concentration of alcohol made these men's blood swell, warmed up, and full of energy to work.

He Songbai chopped more than a dozen pigs in total, and his workload was three times as much as usual. He had been busy from ten o'clock in the evening until the next day was slightly bright. After he finished splitting pigs, his whole body was wet like fish out of the water.

The temporary pig-slaughter farm that Master He set up was soaked with pig blood. After killing hundreds of adult pigs, everyone was tired.

Master He wrapped a red envelope himself and handed it to the masters who killed the pigs.

"Tomorrow is still busy, and I will work you hard in these few days. After finishing these last bits, we will go our own ways. Those who should go home to the farm will go home, and those who retire will enjoy the blessing."

So He Songbai went to the temporary pig slaughter farm for several days. The pigs he has to slaughtered became smaller and smaller, and life gradually eased.