121-130

Chapter 121

When Zhao Lanxiang got on the bus heading to the airport, she took out her handkerchief and wiped the traces on her face.

The familiar scenery regressed until it turned into a scenery unfamiliar to her.

Jiang Jianjun handed Zhao Lanxiang a bottle of water, but Zhao Lanxiang did not receive it.

He lowered his face, his cold brows raised slightly, and said, "If you continue like this, I can't guarantee that I won't trouble him in the future."

She looked out at the window with her head down. Suddenly the bike passed in the corner, and there was a rush of bicycle bells.

The bus braked unexpectedly. The powerful inertia caused the passengers to knock around to varying degrees, and they complained.

"What the hell!"

"Driver, look properly when you drive. What will you do if a child falls?"

"Just..."

Zhao Lanxiang inadvertently cast her gaze outside the bus. She was shocked, and her whole body sat upright when she saw the dusty figure outside the bus. The man dropped his bicycle and walked past the side of the bus. Under her watch, he knocked on the door.

The driver scolded him for his stupidity, but he also opened the door.

He strode into the bus and walked in front of her. His eyes were dark like a vortex, covered with haze.

He Songbai asked her one word, "Why?"

His voice was thick and rough, with a rapid breath after a harsh exercise. His eyes were so red, as if he had suffered wrongs, and stared at her.

This is the man she loves most. She is the most unwilling to look at him being aggrieved.

Zhao Lanxiang's heart seemed to be squeezed hard, but before she could speak, He Songbai pulled her.

He said, "Go home with me."

He walked faster and faster, squeezing her wrist with the palm of his hand, so hard as if he wanted to break her bones.

When they got out of the car, He Songbai pursed his lips in silence. His thin lips made into a straight line. He couldn't stop wiping the sweat that had oozed from his forehead with his sleeves.

Zhao Lanxiang noticed his blood-soaked trousers. Her heart was dull and painful, "I told you not to come, but you still come."

He Songbai took out the wrinkled flower in his arms and handed it to her.

"This is the first flower I saw on the way to the pig farm."

The flower he was holding was already damaged, and it was so crumpled that people could not see the original look, as if it had been hit hard by the wind and frost.

Zhao Lanxiang touched it and ripped off its incomplete petal.

He squeezed out a smile, and his breezy tone sounded like when he said good morning to her every ordinary morning.

"I haven't sent you flowers this year...I will always give you."

"You like it very much."

---

Gu Huaijin also returned from the city. After returning to the bullpen, he started to pack up his own things. He stayed here for a long time after all. Because the criminal "hat" on his head will be taken off soon, and he will leave this place after his grievances have been eluted.

Leave forever.

He was very happy, as if he had been infused with energy all over the body, making him a whole few years younger. But he looked at his belongings in the bullpen little by little and felt sentimental.