111-120

Chapter 111

The announcer held a list and a red envelope in his hand and followed the village's party secretary leading the way.

"That's right. This is it."

At this time, Zhao Lanxiang's palms began to sweat, and she subconsciously held her breath. She looked around, looking for He Songbai's figure.

He was not present at such an important moment. Zhao Lanxiang asked Sanya to find out.

When the village party secretary saw Zhao Lanxiang, he overjoyed and said,

"Educated youth Zhao, congratulations! You are worthy of being a progressive young woman from the city. Last year I saw the article you wrote in the newspaper. It was very good. But I didn't expect that your exam to be so good!"

Zhao Lanxiang groaned a little. The village secretary was as happy as if he just picked up some money, wouldn't it mean...

The village branch secretary said happily, "You have passed the test!"

"You got more than a hundred points higher than average. It's not easy! You are the number one champion in our county!"

Zhao Lanxiang did everything she could, but Wu Liangping, who she guarded against, did not become an obstacle for He Songbai. Instead, she was the obstacle.

The smile on her lips froze.

She calculated her score during the exam and left some questions blanks so she would look like other candidates. Unexpectedly... she could become the county champion.

Sanya had called her elder brother at this moment. He Songbai heard the words just after he arrived, and he could not help reveal his white teeth.

He enthusiastically brought the announcer people into the house to sit and drink hot wine.

The village party secretary said lightly to He Songbai, "You have crossed the passing mark too, tenths of points higher, but I have forgotten how many points you got. Anyway, you passed the line. You can do it..."

He couldn't help looking away, "You can go to college without going to formal school. After a while, you should go to the medical examination to see if it meets the requirements."

When she heard this, Zhao Lanxiang's heart raised, and a smirk was floating on her face. She said, "Can't you see Brother He is as strong as a cow? The medical examination is unnecessary."

The secretary murmured and said slowly, "You are right."

He glanced at He Songbai. The man in front of him was really tall and strong. It would be too difficult to convince people to reject him on the ground that he failed a medical examination.

His younger brother also took the college entrance examination this year, but he was still a few points away from the admissions line. If this young man could not succeed, he would be able to give his quota to his younger brother.

Zhao Lanxiang captured his hesitant look, and she clenched her hands.

The village secretary turned his attention to Zhao Lanxiang and paused, "This is the county's reward for your outstanding achievements. I hope you study hard and live up to the cultivation of the party. You should devote yourself to the cause of building the socialist future!"

After he finished speaking, he hurriedly retreated after passing the good news.

After leaving the old house of the He family, the brigade clerk decided to take action on his thoughts. After all, not to mention his wrong background, He Songbai was guilty of a crime before, even though he had been reformed. This kind of person should not be able to go to university. In this way, if he can't go to university, the quota will be vacant. Others would also eye on He Songbai's quota. If he filled in some words one by one, his younger brother could get to college.