151-152

Chapter 151: Bonus Chapter - Past Life (10)

Zhao Lanxiang quickly withdrew her hand as if it was burned. The expression on her face seemed to freeze. Her delicate face was full of shock.

"You... what are you talking about?"

He Songbai repeated calmly, "I want to pursue you."

This time it is not a question but an affirmative sentence.

This sentence seemed to blow into Zhao Lanxiang's ear thunderously. At this moment, she felt it was ridiculous.

In the past two years, she has been hovering in a fragmented marriage. Her dull life and failure filled the first half of her life. She never thought that there would be a suitor in such a dismal situation.

At this ridiculous time, such a ridiculous person appeared, and he made a ridiculous remark. Zhao Lanxiang did not know the man's background, but she knew that he was very rich. His wealth alone was enough for him to choose any young and beautiful girl.

At this moment, he was in front of her and said he wanted to pursue her.

If it weren't for the serious expression on his face, Zhao Lanxiang almost thought he was teasing her to make her happy.

He Songbai captured all the complex emotions on her face.

He said seriously, word by word, "I'm no longer young, and I don't have the passion and confidence of young people. I can regain your love. There are not so many sweet words that can coax you, maybe even not so much time. But accompanying you and pursuing you, I can give my personal guarantee—" 

"I will do my best to make you worry-free for the rest of your life."

Halfway through, the woman pushed He Songbai away angrily and turned away.

He was so helpless that he put a handkerchief covered with blood in his hand and wiped the blood leaching from his forehead again. He confessed to her without respect. The location was so casual, and the atmosphere was so bad. But he was so stimulated by Jiang Jianjun, and he hurriedly revealed his heart to her like a stupid head.

He was really naive. He couldn't help but laugh.

He Songbai followed her, and his long legs caught up with her in two or three steps. He followed her on the bus and walked to the door of her shop. He quietly said, "Can I go in to treat the wound?"

"I shed a lot of blood."

Zhao Lanxiang didn't agree, but she was afraid that she had to explain it to Sister He when she looked at his forehead.

She said, "Go to the hospital when you are injured. What's the use of coming to my shop?"

He Songbai's assistant silently went inside and handed the medicine box respectfully.

Zhao Lanxiang sat down at her work table without a word and sorted out the half-cut fabric.

He Songbai slowly washed his forehead, wounds on his face and hands, and his deep contours had the charm of a middle-aged man. Although he was embarrassed, it could not damage his temperament. He was still handsome and compelling.

He loosened his tie and unbuttoned a few buttons slightly. His luxury watch was left idle at random. His cufflinks and broken glasses were placed where Zhao Lanxiang often sat.

After the man took off his glasses, the pair of deep lacquered eyes seemed to look like a dark vortex, gentle and dangerous, capable of attracting people's eyes firmly, immersed them in the unknown.

He has forgotten that this is someone else's territory. He was as comfortable as in his own home.

After Zhao Lanxiang watched him for a few seconds, she calmly cut the cloth. She lowered her head and stepped on the treadle of the sewing machine. Her glance met his hot eyes, and she suddenly lowered her head, her thumb slightly off.