29.

I felt someone hugging me, my someone, "are you awake my rani" I hummed, I was dreaming of him, if felt so real though, the lamp on the other side turned on providing enough light in the room. Damn this dream feels a bit too real. I was in between sleeping and half hallucinating. All the events that taken place in the past 24 hours really did something to me.

"Are you okay my rani, you look so tried and sad" "everyone's gone Shehryar, everyone." "Don't cry rani, please it hurts" "no- I had send my mama and siblings away for their safety, my husband in a car crash right infront of my eyes, I didn't even get to tell you" "what would that be rani?" "That I really want to spend my every moment with someone, laughing with you, feeling happy, feeling cared for, making memories, enjoying every little moment, sad or happy, i want us to stay together until my last breath" I said looking into his eyes, they were raw, so vivid, so full of something, care?, love?, affection?

He looked straight into my eyes, he carefully pulled me closer to him, as I got his chest, "I want to spend all my moment with you too, grow old with you, stay with you till my last breath. I promise you". He kissed my forehead, then my nose, my cheeks, and then my lips, capturing them softly, carefully. Tracing his lips on my jaw, making its way om my neck, but as it contact with my bruise, probably the bruise Mr Awan had given me. I groaned in pain. He immediately looked up. "Whag happen?" She whispered quietly, enough for me to hear him, I didn't answer, he started tracing his fingers carefully on my neck, "what happend Romessa" this time his voice more stern, strict, mad. He looked into my eyes, "someone did this, didn't they, tell how did this, I need names rani?" He tried sounding calm, but his eyestell how hard he tried controlling his anger.

The memories of the evening replayed, I satrted crying, he pulled me against him as he hugged me, "rani?" "It was- was Mr Awan" I thought I heard him say something, but I didn't understand it, his embrace was enough to put into a deep slumber for the night, like my pain had disappeared.

- the next morning -
I woke up, like I was catching up on sleep for months, it was 10am when I woke, I looked beside me in the bed, empty. I knew I had a dream last night, but a part of me wished it was real, I want to find him, his body at least. I had gotten ready for the day. I wore a white and baby pink floral dress, white hijab, white runners and the watch Shehryar had gotten us. I smiled looking at it. I decided I was going to go to the hospital and look around. It didn't settle with me how a while body disappeared.

I opened the door to see 2 men outside, wearing black masks and balck hoodie, "yes?" I asked, sounding stern and strong, even though deep down, I was shaking. "We need to come with us miss" one said  grabbing my hand and pulling me towards them. I stepped on his foot making him grunt and let go of my hand "don't touch me". "Just get her already, boss won't be happy if you don't get her I time" the first one said the guy who just got hurt." "Missy, you caused this for yourself" I didn't notice when the first guy stabbed some infection into my arm, I sayrted loosing sense, the last thing I remembered was when I was being carried to some car.

I felt a strong beam of light hitting my face, it was hard, but I manged to open my eyes, adjusting to my surroundings, I realized I was tied to a wheelchair in a parking lot ? What the hell was happening, I was observing my surroundings, I noticed the two hoodie mask guys from before, they were talking to some people in suits, but those in suits looked familiar, I think one fo them was the man who was always with Mr Awan, and the other one, I think I saw him at the charity dinner. Ate they the ones who kidnapped me. I saw them approaching me, so I quickly closed my eyes and tried pretending that I was still out cold.
I heard a feel elevators *ding*, I carefully peeked, this looked like Shehryar's office, why were we here.

I was still being pushed in the wheelchair, how come no one was at the office, it's a Friday. Once we got off the elevator, we went into the conference room, I saw all the shareholders and some of the board members there, some shocked as the men brought me in, but the Mr Awan, smirking, enjoying this. I was trying not to make it obvious that I was awake now.

"Today my friends, I will finally claim this company as mine, and as promised, for all the are on my side will be rewarded. But if don't wish to stay, you may leave now" I peeked, some of the shareholders left, I sighed an inaudible sigh, but before they could even leave the room, some men in masks hit them in the head. What the hell!

Now, let's wake this little Missy up and finally take what is ours. I closed my eyes shut when I felt him approaching me then
SPLASH
cold water all over me, causing me to gasp for air at the sudden action. My face, hijab and clothes all wet. "Did you make your decision?" "Yes I did" "good good, you've made the right decision giving up-" "I never said that, I made my decision that I will not give up" he looked at me with burning eyes as I gave my answer. "Now I'm going to show you your dear dead husband's office, where you will sign this company to me and go to meet your husband too"

All of a sudden I was being pushed to Shehryar's office, it was a minimal and clean office. It suited Shehryar's personality, it even had a small picture of us on Zaid's Wedding in Pakistan. I teared remembering that.

Mr awan was pushing me forward making me fall towards Shehryar's table, I couldn't even reach for the cair since it was the other way, and ended up falling on my face.
Then the chair slowly turned.