Two

Aurora thought that Percy was cute.

Ryland was completely devastated, whining about his sister growing up too fast. Phoenix had to pry him away when the girl wanted to meet up with Annabeth again.

"Hi, didn't mean to make you wait." She had a sweet smile on her face as she walked up to them, Annabeth raising her brows when Percy went quiet.

"It's cool, I already thanked Phoenix for sticking me with him." Annabeth said, Percy snapping out of his daze and whirling on her with furrowed brows.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"She's joking. Kinda." Aurora told him. "You could shower real quick. I'll stay with him."

Annabeth shook her head, deciding to get clean after the tour in case anything else happened. They walked on, many of the campers stopping to greet Aurora and ask if she wanted to hear anymore school stories.

"You're really popular." Percy noted as they headed towards the rock wall, the girl shrugging and waving at someone else.

"People like being heard." Aurora liked listening. It made her happy that the campers were comfortable enough to talk with her openly. School days, bad days, good days, what they did for holidays. "It makes them happy."

Percy opened his mouth to ask a question, though it died on his tongue as he looked up at the rock wall. He gulped, taking in the lava before clearing his throat.

"Has anyone ever made it to the top?"

"Rora has." Annabeth said, slinging an arm over her friend's shoulders. "Multiple times."

And again, Aurora's attention was captured by a butterfly. Else she would've shoved her arm off and told her to stop bragging about her.

"We have training. Dinner's at seven thirty. Just follow your cabin to the mess hall." Aurora's nose scrunched, shrugging Annabeth's arm off and stepping away from her.

"Annabeth, Aurora, I'm really sorry about the toilets." Percy was sincere, emotion displayed clearly on his face as he looked over at the two of them. Annabeth shrugged.

"Nothing a good shower can't fix." Aurora didn't want him to feel bad. He didn't know he had powers, so he didn't know how to control them.

"It wasn't my fault."

"You need to talk to the Oracle." Aurora didn't miss a beat, the two of them looking at her. She didn't meet their eyes.

"Who?"

"Not 'who.'" She smiled a little, the mixup still amusing her. Ryland and Phoenix asked the same thing before their first quest. "'What.' The Oracle. Ask Chiron."

Percy nodded as his eyes drifted towards the lake, two of the Naiads waving at him. He waved back, Aurora laughing as Annabeth groaned.

"Don't encourage them! They're terrible flirts." The blonde snapped, Percy dropping his hand. She grabbed the back of Aurora's shirt, the girl whining as she wanted to go into the water. The Naiads loved playing with her, though it frightened everyone else.

Both of them glared at the blonde, Aurora trying to pry herself free while Percy blinked a bit too hard.

"Naiads. That's it, I wanna go home." Aurora cheered as she got free, giving Percy a mini heart attack when she jumped into the arms of one of them.

"Don't you get it, Percy? You are home."

"Is she-" Annabeth closed her eyes, trying to keep her irritation at bay when Aurora was seemingly pushed out of the water. Completely dry.