Prologue

The Lands of Ever Hope ruled by The Ever Blessed, ancient eternal Dragons is a land of green hills & peaceful woods with creatures living happily; this is all thanks to the Knights of Unity of the kingdom of Ever Dream, the soul capital of The Lands of Ever Hope. The Kingdom is governed by three kings each one for the three races, champions of the eternal dragon Soldrax, The Beckoning Light who defeated a dreaded vile eternal dragon by the name of Odron, The Dark Flame a dragon who once practiced the dark arts of magic, dangerous magic & whose philosophy concern others & question Soldrax rule along with his decisions.

          Yet his defeat was not enough as several Knights of Unity began questioning their loyalty & grew astray from their duties as protectors of Ever Dream; they became The Astray enemies of the Kingdom; others called them Knights of The Dark Flame, a group of known blasphemers. Years of battle will commence with the ever-righteous Knights of Unity scoring victories but The Dark Flames will not be silent for Long.

             It is said that The Dark Flames' philosophy & law is far more chivalry, noble, and even more honorable than the Knights of Unity but those are heretical beliefs nothing more but blasphemy in the eyes of the three kings. Only the Knights of Unity are the true swords of righteousness balancing the arts of white & dark magic. May Soldrax Beaconing Light guide them to slay their fouls.