Chapter 5 - Enoch The Kings' Eyes

The Two of them came to a pair of heavy that Aytrax's flame had guided towards his flames were burning brighter as Aytrax felt the burning sensation in his body & chest cavity behind these very doors was Enoch, without any words. The two of them open the doors and they let out a loud squeak once the doors were wide open they step inside a big open courtyard with a huge statue of Soldrax at the end of what looked like an altar & there he was Enoch, The King's Eyes he was kneeling in front of the altar then he stood up to turn to face them having sense their presence & he spoke his voice was deep with a hint of a grave tone.

"So you have come after all seeking retribution, how foolish & pitiful of your part Aytrax, though I didn't expect more from your companion your desire for retribution has no meaning Dahon. This is where it ends for thy both." Enoch said with a hint of disgust & amusement as he stood facing them in his elegant clock & heavy armor the armor was decorative in gold traces with a Soldrax insignia, A dragon creating a light surrounded, with small traces of decorative rusty gold shining with radiant light.

Aytrax & Dahon said nothing as they slowly reach for their weapons they unsheathe their weapons with Aytrax igniting his sword in black flames while Dahon scrape his sickles together, they both were in a stance, then with a flick of his cape, Enoch draw his sword a rapier with cruel barb wire wrap around it & he spoke angrily as he pointed it towards them as a medium shield with the same engine in the chest piece of his armor appeared in his right hand.

"I Enoch, The Kings' Eyes will be the reckoning of your retribution!!!" With Enochs's declaration that battle had begun, he stomps his right foot raising his shield & with a terrifying speed he dashes towards them with a stabbing motion, their eyes widen barely managing to avoid his attack followed by a burst of holy light with traces of holy white flames. They took this opportunity to strike at him, Dahon manage to land two hits tearing at Enoch Aytrax also managed to cut him in his leg, before they could strike again they were sent backward in by another attack as Enoch slam his rapier into the floor followed by another explosion they hiss in pain due to the flames hitting them with Dahon rolling into the ground before being helped up by Aytrax.

"You okay?" Aytrax asked Dohan who only responded quickly with a nod.

"Yeah, I'm okay let us continue," Dohan said as he stood up ready for battle, they once again charge at Enoch, only for him to swing horizontally they manage to dodge the swing only for them to dodge backward only for him to swing down, the attacks were fast & deadly Dahon then flank him by the right & jump with his sickles high only to be blocked by Enochs shield with a loud clang before Enoch could impale him with his rapier due to the attack making him stagger. Aytrax struck at his side his sword cutting through his armor and hitting flesh & Enoch scream in pain before he disappear in a flash of light & holy white flames before Aytrax could turn around he felt the rapier stab him in the back he yelped in pain and receiving a kick sending him stumbling forward landing in face first he weakly rises and as he turned around to see Enoch rush at him & dodge at the way of a stabbing attack.

             Before Enoch could attack again he felt pain at the back of his head as he felt a jar of nails hit him in the back of his head, turning around to face Dahon who was chagrin at him, Aytrax was also getting ready to bite into Enoch's neck, then again in terrifying speeds he saw Enoch dashed at him with the same attack he used at the beginning of the battle but suddenly he banished & before Aytrax could respond his eyes widen in alarm as Enoch appeared in front of him ending up being impaled in the stomach & slam into one of the stone pillars of the courtyard surrounded by flowers. He growled in pain before dodging a blow to his head as Enoch struck the pillar with the shield breaking a chunk of it. Before he could strike again he let out a shout as he felt a Molotov hit him in the back as some of his skin caught fire giving Aytrax an opening to kick him off his using his powerful legs with a burst of his flames, giving time for the young astray to recover from being impaled, before he could assist Dohan he watched in alarm as Enoch charge at the goblin with his shield & send him flying into the air as he landed in the ground roughly & felt the rapier pierce his shoulder. Dohan screamed in pain only to look in horror as Enoch raised his right foot but before he could stomp his head in Aytrax a flash of dark flames appeared behind Enoch only for Enoch to sense & counter with his shield, they both swung at each other. Both of them dodge their attacks with a few of their attacks landing on both of them, the young astray barely dodge a stabbing motion from Enoch with an explosive orb from the tip of the blade as he was about to swing his rapier again with a burst of holy white flames Enoch stagger in pain as he felt sickles rip at his sides as Dahon had teleported behind him leaving some nasty gashes, Aytrax took advantage of the stagger as he ready his stance followed by a turn he stabs his sword into Enoch's stomach ripping through his armor, he retrieved it with another turn & swing at him with a wave of dark flames sending Enoch rolling to the ground as Dahon teleported next to him as they noticed look at each other with a nod & rush at the recovering Knight but before they could reach him something else happened that stop them in their tracks.