Chapter 4 - The Hoarding Eternal Dragons

Aytrax heard the dragons speak, he held no ill intentions towards them, so he bowed to show respect & that he was not hostile towards them, they were majestic as he had read about them. These two dragons were Skyblaze, The SkyBurner & Ashfield, The Blazing Comet two eternal dragons that were rather famous for hoarding treasures from eons they were dragons that live in solitude and believe that they should live how they desire with no responsibilities, a life full of nature & peace not leadership like the Ever Blessed Eternal Dragons who wish to guide humans, vampires & werewolves to greatness. Something that the hoarding dragons saw as nothing but a hazard believing that the humans, vampires & werewolves should rule themselves & solve their issues by themselves.

"My apologies, my flame guided me here to rest. I assure you I possess no ill intentions towards the two of you. My sole purpose & only desire is to seek only vengeance on those who have disgraced me. I only wish that you let me rest within your cave." Aytrax said as he bowed to show respect toward the two eternal dragons.

"Well, at least he has manners." Ashfield, The Blazing comet said with a scoff he was a male eternal dragon with light ash gray color scales, a beautiful golden orange with traces of red spots, a horned nuzzle with orange piercing eyes.

"Hush brother, be kind to our visitor if he only wishes to rest & not steal our riches. It is only fair that we should honor his wishes. We are still eternal dragons like the Ever Blessed we strive for in generosity." Skyblaze, The SkyBurner was a female dragon with white scales with the same beautiful light orange as her brother, she had two horns on her head as opposed to her brother who had a horned nuzzle she also had red spots but she was shorter & her eyes were a light blue with the sky that show calmness as opposed to her brother.

Ashfield could only sigh in defeat before speaking. "Very well sister, he may use our cave to rest but in return, we should ask him for a favor. If he knows who we are he should know by now that we hoarding dragons expect something in return for our generosity & kindness." Ashfield said as he looked at his sister and then at Aytrax.

"Fair enough brother," Skyblaze said as she stared at the astray, who only nodded in agreement, she then spoke again as she & her brother eye him as he got in a comfortable position in one of the many mountains of gold he stare back at the dragons with nothing but pure respect. "You may rest young one, but when you awake we will tell you your task." As soon as she said that a dancing flame formed in front of the three of them. Aytrax stood at it before closing his eyes to rest for at least two hours, while the two dragons stare at the flame in wonder they had heard tells of astrays & Odron, The Dark Flame an eternal dragon who disapproves of Soldrax philosophy due to how much it contradict nobility & righteousness, even if Odrons philosophy seem barbaric he understood when not to oppress others something Soldrax didn't know unable to see other philosophies & cultures as a beautiful thing, he only saw imperfection.

"Such a beautiful dancing flame, isn't it brother?" Skyblaze asked her brother who could only sigh feeling at ease as he stared at it.

"Yes it is dear sister, yes it is," Ashfield said as he lowered his head to sleep & waited for Aytrax to wake up, his sister followed as soon as the two fell asleep, embracing the warmth that the flame brought to the two of them.

             Soon, two hours passed & Aytrax opened his eyes slowly as he let out a yawn he then felt the presence of the two dragons waking up too, they must have sensed him waking up, as he stood up he approached them for the task they had for him in return for letting him sleep in their cave. The Dancing Flame is still present in the cave. The two eternal dragons then stretch with a low grumble, and the three meet their gazes yet once again Aytrax bowed in respect then Ashfield spoke. "Did you find your rest peaceful young astray?" he asked Aytrax with a softer tone than he had earlier on, his answer was followed by a nod as the eternal dragon smiled and then proceeded to inform Aytrax of his task.