•Chapter Seven

"Class, y'all can leave now." Your teacher announced as you packed your bag and bid you byes to your friend before leaving for home. You quickly changed into normal clothes as you prepared a meal for yourself. You ate it and left to pick Jihye up.

Today you were the only one who was going to pick her up so you decided to go a little earlier. Once you reached Jihye's school you showed your ID to the guard. It was a special ID that was given to the student's parents for the child's safety. Namjoon gave his ID to you as you may need it.

You went inside as you tried to find Jihye's Class. Soon enough, you found it and stood outside the door. You actually wanted to meet her teacher so you could inform her about you being Jihye's new babysitter. But, to your surprise, you  heard cries. You furrowed your brows as the voice was familiar. Really familiar.

You couldn't resist anymore so you peeked from the window and your eyes saw a dreadful view. Jihye. She was crying as some other girls were teasing her…?

"What's happening over here?" You barged in as they all flinched.
The little who was crying, wiped her tears as she ran towards you. "Y-/nie." She hugged you as she cried. "Princess.." your eyes softened.

"What were you doing with her? Tell me!" You asked the kids as they were frightened. "We were asking her why she doesn't have a mom?"
You looked at Jihye, pulling away to confirm if they were being honest or not. "They also pulled my hair and grabbed my cheeks." She cried in your embrace as you patted her back.

"What's wrong? And Ma'am who are you?" A voice made you all turn your heads. You looked back as you saw a middle aged woman. Jihye's teacher, you assumed.
"Hello Ma'am. I am Jihye's Babysitter. I came here to meet you but, I heard cries from the room so barged in and saw these kids bullying my baby." You said as she passed the girls a death glare.

"You Kids!!" She yelled as you stopped her,
"Ma'am Can I talk to them?" She nodded. You looked at the kids,
"Kids, you are so small. And Bullying someone or teasing someone isn't right. You should play, study and enjoy your school rather than fighting or teasing." You told them as they looked down.

"Sorry Jihye." They all said as Jihye looked at you, you gave her nod and she smiled through her tears,
"Issoke." She said as she hugged you once again.
"I am sorry for their misbehaviour. I didn't know all of this." Her teacher apologised as you shook your head.

"It's alright. Also, Can I take her home? She doesn't seem to be alright right now." You asked as she nodded.
"School has almost ended. You can surely take her." She smiled.

"My Princess." You kissed her forehead as you brought her to the park. You wanted to cheer her up a bit and park was a good option. "Why is my princess so sad-" you pouted, poking her cheeks, "Ok. What does my Princess want?" You asked as she looked at you shaking her head as a no. Denial.

"Ok. I will give you this promise. You can ask me for anything at any time. I promise I'll complete it. I'll give you what you want. Done?" You asked as she slightly smiled.
"Anything?" She asked as you nod.
"Thank You y/nie." She immediately hugged you as you hugged her back.

"Can we eat some Ice-cream now? I am hungwy." She rubbed her tummy. " Sure princess. But it's Hungry. And how we eat ice-cream now and then go home and make some… Brownies for Princess???" You asked as she widely smiled.
"YAYYYYY!" She exclaimed overjoyed as you both bought and ate the ice-cream.

Sooner or later you both reached home, baked the Brownies and studied (namjoon's Daughter, indeed 💅🏼).
Just like yesterday she fell asleep in your arms but you were wide awake. You actually were debating whether you should tell Namjoon about the school incident or not.

The door to her room slowly Opened as you saw Namjoon entering her room. He was home. He walked towards you as he was about to say something when you shushed him.

You slowly walked towards him as he furrowed his brows.
"You wanna say something?" He whispered as you nodded.

"It's something serious so can you please change and come downstairs? So we talked calmly" he hesitantly nodded and went to his room. Is she going to leave the job? The thought was running in his mind all the time as he finally changed and walked downstairs, sitting beside you on the black sofa.

"Namjoon. I actually wanted to talk to you. And it's serious." You said as he nodded, "say…" you deeply inhaled and narrated the whole incident to him.

"J-jihye was getting bullied?" He stuttered, his heart breaking at the thought of his child suffering from bullying.

"Yes. I also heard the kids saying that-" you gulped,
"She doesn't have a mom and her mom hates her." You said honestly as you can feel your eyes getting a bit teary.

That's where a father's heart broke. He felt like he couldn't even protect his daughter. Why? Why was Everything happening so wrong with him? With his daughter. Just why?!
"I-" he started off but choked on a lump that formed his throat.

"I- I am s-sorry" he said as his tears flowed down.
"Na-Namjoon. Don't Cry-" you patted his back as he cried more.
"It's just-" he again choked on his tears…

He was uncontrollably crying and you had no idea how to console him. You kept on rubbing and patting his back but it wasn't helping a bit. He was vulnerable. The father within him was vulnerable.

"Namjoon, It's ok now. I had a talk with her teacher and those girls. They even apologised but I just wanted to inform you…"
He looked up at you and instantly hugged you.

"I am so so thankful to you y/n. I owe you a lot." He said while sobbing as you hesitantly hugged him back rubbing his back.
"No Namjoon. It's alright, trust me… She is alright now, just a bit scared." You felt his tears on your shoulder,

"I want her to be happy…" He cried, hiding his face in your nape as you tried your best to calm him. After a few minutes he pulled away,

"Namjoon, Don't worry. I promise she'll be alright plus there is something we can do to make her happy!" You took his hand in yours as he furrowed his brows.
"What?"

"Jihye's Birthday is around the corner, let's make sure that she'll be the happiest person on that day!!" You exclaimed as his eyes widened. "How can I forgot her birthday. I feel horrible now." he looked down,

"No no no. I know you were busy with your work. It's ok, I have a plan for her birthday!" You giggled as he smiled.

Cute. He can't help but adore you at the moment.
"So.. I guess we can plan a party for her?" You asked as he nodded. "But what sort of party y/n? Birthday Party mostly has friends but Jihye never told me about her friends."

"I guess she doesn't have friends," he sighed.
"Umm Then we can just make a surprise for her like…." You narrated him your whole plan as a smile crept up his lips.

"Ok Then. Her Birthday Is," he started off,
"DAY AFTER TOMORROW??!" You both yelled as realisation hit you both.

"Shit Namjoon. We have so many things to do." You exclaimed, rubbing your temples as he nodded.

"I'll call my secretary and tell him to book the place and we can do the decoration of the house by tomorrow?"
"Yes. That would be good. Also, can you take a day off?" You asked.

"Yes yes for sure. But can you come earlier for tomorrow? So we can prepare everything right at the time. Also, I'll drop Jihye off at my  friend's place. It would be easier for us to prepare the surprise that way." You nodded.

"See you tomorrow then." You said waving at him as he showed you his endearing dimple smile.
"See you tomorrow y/n." I'll be waiting for you, he smiled to himself.