•Chapter Nineteen

He took the envelope in his hand, opening it as he found a paper neatly folded. He unfolded the paper and another paper dropped on his lap, again the paper was neatly folded.

He looked at the first paper, more of a document as his eyes widened, reading the subject written there in bold letters, "RESIGNATION LETTER" .

His hands shivered a bit as he took the other paper in his hands, now unfolding it.

Respected Sir,
I am leaving my job as your secretary. It was nice working with you, but I don't think I can work with you any longer. 
It was a great experience overall.

Namjoon,
I have already resigned as your secretary. I feel like after what happened, we cannot be friends either.  Thank you for being such a good friend to me. As I said, you were always there when I needed you. You have always been the person who offered me his shoulder to lean on without thinking twice. You were my Home .  I hope you find someone who makes you feel at home, who is your actual family and is perfect for you and your daughter. Take care of Yourself. I actually wanted to write those 3 words but I cannot since hearing them for me would only annoy you…. maybe that's why even last night you didn't allow me to say those 3 words. Anyway, Stay Safe. I hope you'll be happy after I am gone.

His eyes watered and In no time he was a sobbing mess. He stood up and took his coat that was hanging on the stand. Namjoon started walking towards the door of his cabin while wearing the coat as the door was pushed open by the other side.

His eyes met the younger ones who were clearly annoyed. "Hyung, where is y/n?" Jungkook asked as Namjoon just shook his head. "S-she resigned."

"Hyung see i am in no mood to joke around with you so please. Please tell me where y/n?" He asked once again as Namjoon pulled out the resignation letter from his coat's inside pocket, handing it over to Jungkook.

"W-wait. So she really resigned? Hyung, why??"
he asked the elder one who was a second away from having a breakdown. "Because of me. I was such a fool. Don't, Don't worry j-jungkook-ah I will go to her place and apologise. It's okay if she doesn't forg-''''Hyung! She is not at her place! And she isn't picking up anyone's calls either." Jungkook almost yelled, making Namjoon's eyes widened.

"W-what?" "yes" his voice lowered.
"T-then.. where should i find her now?" Namjoon dropped to his knees and Jungkook quickly bent down, keeping his hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Hyung, you know y/n better than anyone else at this moment.

Think about the places she could go or the places she visits when she feels low.. I will leave it up to you.. Please find her" he patted the elder one's back before standing up.

Namjoon stood up with him too, Jungkook gave back the resignation letter to him and walked towards the door.  He abruptly stops and says,
"Find her hyung. I know you love her.. And if you weren't able to find her then I will find her… But I will make sure that she stays away from you"  He walks out of the room leaving Namjoon there.

Namjoon glances at the letter before wiping his tears away and walks out of his cabin.

Namjoon drove to your favourite park, Jungkook's words were ringing in his mind. He knew Jungkook cherishes you a lot and If something goes wrong with you then Jungkook would keep you away from him which just added on to his fear of losing you.

He didn't want to lose. Not Today, Neither in the past and never in the future but he has to find you first to keep you safe in his arms.

Tears were gathered up in his eyes as you weren't there in your favourite park. He searched there for a while, asked people if they saw you around but they didn't. He sat back in his car and drove off.