•Chapter Twenty (The End)

Laying down beside you, he pulled you in his arms. Resting your head on his chest as you listened to the rhythm of his slow heartbeats.
This was the moment you never knew you wanted until it happened and now you were in this moment, loving every bit of it.

"Y/n?" he called out your name, breaking the trance of your thoughts, to which you hummed.
"I don't know how I would've handled my heart if you actually left me. I know, you won't leave me now but the thought of being away from you is fearsome. " he gripped on your waist.

You looked up at him, loosening his tie a bit before you kissed his cheek, "I won't ever leave you now. I promise, not until death take me-" and before you could complete your sentence, he caressed your lips with his own.

"Dare you to complete that sentence, Min y/n." he warned as you giggled.
"Okay- I am sorry Kim Namjoon" you pecked his nose as he glared at you.

"You have no idea how much you mean to me. Your presence alone makes me happy. I had a reason to live before you came into my life but now I have a reason to love my life, because of you. I love you y/n" he caressed your cheeks with his thumb before you placed your hand on top of his, placing a chaste kiss on his palm.

"I love you so much, joon." you snuggled into his arms and he smiled and pulled you closer.

You both laid down for a while and later went on the date, as Namjoon planned.

It was a beautiful restaurant, He reserved the whole terrace for you both. Pulling the chair for you, he pushed it back as you sat down.
He sat across from you and held your hand. The moon shined bright,  the lights from the lamp falling on your skin, making it shine like gold. 

Everything was just perfect.

The way your hair fell on your shoulder, covering the bare skin beneath them. Your collarbone drives the man in front of you insane, his hair tucked back perfectly. The possibility of a hair strand going out of his place was absolutely 0.  Namjoon has always made sure that he looks presentable and right now he was serving, all for your eyes. only.

"Staring is considered rude, Miss Min." he observed, your eyes widened realising you were staring at him. The dragon eyed main smiled.

His finger brushed over your knuckles, "are you okay, love?" he asked. You smiled and nodded.
"I am.. I was just thinking about.." you drawled,
"about?" "about umm.. nothing." you giggled to yourself making him smile and furrow his eyebrows.

"If that makes you giggle then keep thinking about it. Your giggles warm my heart" his hand squeezed yours. "Okay, let's eat something and go back home." you hummed, "it's been a long day for you, joo" you giggled again as he glared at you.

"Driving and running all around the town? For sure it was a long day. I was going bonkers finding you. Besides that, your lil' best friend had warned me that if I won't find you today then he will find you himself and would never let me even see you" he sighed, placing his head down on the table.

"My little best friend?" you asked, amused.
"Jeon Jungkook. Who else could go around threatening people like that?" He chuckled.

"No No No Namjoon, He was the one secretly rooting for us." you laughed leaving him wide eyed.

"What?" "Yes. After I left your office, he called me late at night where I told him what happened and he told me that you actually love me and there might be something that made you do all this." you explained.

His mouth agape, "Oh My God." you laughed at his reaction. The dinner date went better than you expected. Once you both were done eating your dinner, you walked hand-in-hand, in a garden nearby.