•Chapter Ten

Next morning, Namjoon woke up earlier than you as he looked at your sleepy yet Beautiful face, a smile formed on his lips as he gently kissed your temple. Even he was unaware why this thing was happening with him. He just wanted to protect you till the very end.
He slowly unwinds your arms from his waist which you wrapped around him unconsciously. He got up and made his way to his room.

It was 8:30 now and he had to pick up Jihye by 10:30. He quickly showered and wore his light blue tux. He fixed his hair, wore his watch and made his way downstairs. He saw you rubbing your eyes which he found cute.
"Woke up?" He asked as you nodded , cutely.
"Yes.. I guess I should leave for home… I have to take a shower and get ready"  ''ah about that, why don't we just go together, we will stop at your place so you can get showered and dressed up and then we will leave to pick up Jihye from Jin hyung's place." He suggested as you thought for a moment before nodding.

"Sure. But first, can I wash my face? I still feel a bit sleepy.." you said as he chuckled, nodding.
"You can go to Jihye's room or to my room." He suggested as you lazily nodded. You went to Jihye's room and quickly washed your face, patting it dry with a soft Turkish towel.

You went downstairs and Joon smiled, with that set you both drove to your place.
After a short ride you guys reached your apartment as you led the way..
"I know it's small but Make yourself comfortable please." You said as he smiled.
"It's not really small. I actually like it.. it's warm and cosy." He smiled sitting on the couch as you smiled,

You gave him a glass of juice as you walked Inside your room, you quickly stripped out of your clothes and took a long warm shower.
Hot showers in Winters help a lot. You smiled to yourself massaging your scalp with the shampoo as you rinsed it off later. You wrapped a towel around you and walked out of your bathroom. You were debating on what to wear when you heard a knock on the door. "Yes?" You said,

"Uh y/n. If possible can you wear something in light blue or any shade of blue..? Since Jihye is wearing the same colour." He asked as you smiled.

"Sure! Wait for me. I'll be there in a few minutes." You took out a light blue dress which you bought not long ago. You quickly changed into it as you dried your hair and applied some moisturiser over your skin. You wore your heels and some accessories before walking out of your room.

"Hey Joon!" You said, gaining his attention as he unconsciously smiled, you looked adorable to him.
"Hey y/n. So you are all done?" He asked as you nodded. "Yes." "Should we go then?" "Sure!!"

You both left your apartment as he guided you to Jin's place. A good ride of 30 minutes and you were there. Namjoon knocked on the door to a huge mansion and Handsome guy Opened the door.
"Ah Joon. You are here!" He hugged Joon as you just stayed still, not knowing what to do.
"Ah Jin. This is y/n. And y/n this is Jin, my friend." You bowed as he laughed, "Don't be so formal y/n."

You just smiled, "joon, y/n; Come in. Jihye is watching Frozen with Yoongi and the scenario happening here is worth watching." Jin laughed out as Namjoon's eyes widened. "With Yoongi?" He asked, looking shook,  walking inside while holding your hand as Jin nodded.

"Lucky Girl indeed."he laughed more.
Jin led you guys to the living room. There was a pale skinned guy wearing a Wig, which made him look like Elsa from Frozen.

"H-hyung!" Namjoon bursted out as the pale skinned guy gave him a glare. "You look so funny, hyung!" Joon laughed more as the pale skinned guy just flipped the hair. "Shut up. I look better in both ways!" He smirked as Namjoon and Jin tried to stop their laughter but the three of them laughed again.

He looks so happy when he laughs like that. You thought as you smiled. You never saw namjoon smiling this much and his laugh somehow melted your heart. "Ah this is y/n." Joon introduced you to Yoongi as someone's head shot up hearing your name. "Y/nieeee!" Jihye jumped into your arms peppering your face with kisses as the boys were looking at you both in awe as well as in shock. You kissed her cheeks as she giggled.