•Chapter Thirteen

Almost an hour rolled down with Namjoon, chit chatting.. He was always such a great company to have and boy, You loved his company.

You were talking to namjoon about office related stuff when you saw a figure behind namjoon, approaching you with a big smile. You smiled and stood up and she came closer, her arms wrapped around her significant other's.

Seeing you standing up made Namjoon frown as he looked at you, you motioned him to look behind, with your eyes. his eyes followed the direction of yours and he looked back,

the smile on his face dropped. The ground beneath his feet was snatched, air seemed to be so cold that he could barely breathe.

Everything happened in a snap of a moment,
that he could barely process anything.

"Y/n!" she said, coming closer, but her eyes stopped at the big figure sitting on the chair, halting her steps and her brows furrowed.

"Namjoon?" she voiced out,
You brows knitted together, your smile was still there but you were confused.

He stood up, gulping down his saliva.
"Eomma.." he whispered, causing your eyes to widen, and you looked at him and back at Seoyoon.

She is his mother?

"Appa.." he whispered looking at the elderly man.

"This brat!" the elder guy, who you guessed is Namjoon's father and Seoyoon's husband, yelled in a harsh tone.

Namjoon looked down,  "Jihye, let's go princess" he held her hand making her stand up, the flower in her hand dropped as her expressions saddened.

"But appa-" he cuts her off, "No Jihye, Let's go. Listen to Appa this once, please?" his eyes pleaded.

"Okay" her eyes saddened.
"N-namjoon" You said as he gave you a gentle smile, Oh the way this man smiles even when he is in pain..

"Y/n, you can stay here.. I can't… I don't want to spoil anyone's evening… Please? call me up when you are done, i will come back to pick you up, okay?" He said, lifting Jihye up.

"Look at him, I told you, He will be ashamed of his deeds and look, he is here. ashamed." His father said harshly, His mother said nothing but looked at him with sad eyes.

"Namjoon, why don't you just give her up? You are still young… What are you going to get being a single dad?  This has brought to a level where you are ashamed of yourself…  It's useless namjoon." She said as you looked at her in disbelief.

"I am not ashamed of anything. I love my daughter. More than anything else at this moment, I love her.
I am leaving because i don't want her to hear anything bad from you" He said looking up,

"You idiot! " His dad came closer to him, ready to throw hands at him when you came in between them.  His mom gasped.

"No!" you said,
"y/n, stay out of it. I can't let you get hurt. please" namjoon held your hand from behind.
You looked at him with eyes full of love and concern.

"I can't let you get hurt either…" you whispered in a low voice making his eyes look like they would cry out rivers any moment now.

"No y/n-" "Oh so are you the girl he slept with?  What's the point huh? Y/n, you are Seoyoon's friend's daughter, right? Although I don't know you, I didn't expect it from you. He is disgusting to us anyway" his father said, disgusted.

"I am not! And He is not disgusting! He is a great human, an amazing soul and the best father." You said with rage.
"y/n, getting a woman pregnant isn't a sign of being great, my child. "  his mom said.
"He is useless." his father commented.