009

Chloe stood at the door waiting for Alaric to check on Tyler and Jeremy when Elena ran over

Chloe stood at the door waiting for Alaric to check on Tyler and Jeremy when Elena ran over. "Emergency," she said, pulling her away.

"What's going on?" Chloe asked. "Logan Fell. He's the new vampire" Elena said. "Logan Fell? The news guy?" she asked as they caught up with Stefan.

"Yeah," he said. "He was here a couple of minutes ago but I can't find him."

"No offence, but what does this have to do with me? I said I didn't want any part of this" Chloe said.

"I know. We just need to know if you've seen him" Stefan said.

"No, I haven't," she said.

Elena turned when she saw Matt walking towards them.

"Hey. Have you seen Logan Fell? The news guy?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said. "He just gave Caroline a ride home."

Chloe felt her heart beating louder in her chest as her face drained of any color.

"Stay here," Stefan said.

"No! He has Caroline! I have to find him" Chloe exclaimed.

"I will find her. I promise. But it's safer if you both stay here" he said. Elena pulled Chloe to the side as Stefan left.

"He'll find her. She'll be okay" she said. "If anything happens to her I don't-"

"I know," Elena said. "Trust me. More than anyone, I know."

After about an hour, Stefan came back and Elena and Chloe rushed over to him.

"Where's Caroline?" Chloe asked.

"She's okay. I took her home" Stefan said.

"Thank you," she said, letting out a sigh of relief. "I should get home and check on her."

Stefan and Elena nodded as Chloe turned and left. When she walked out she saw Tyler sitting alone outside.

"Hey. I was worried about you. What happened?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said.

"Um, okay. Well I have to go check on Caroline. You know Logan Fell from the news? Turns out he's a total psychopath" she said but it was clear Tyler's head was somewhere else.

"Are you sure you're okay? Did your dad say something because you know you can tell me anything" she said.

"I don't need your pity" he scoffed as he stood up.

"I wasn't pitying you. I was just trying to comfort you" she said, confused.

"Well I don't need that either. So just go home" he said.

"Tyler-"

"Go home!" he shouted.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You were fine like all day?" she said.