027

Chloe was at her locker, putting her books away when Tyler called out to her

"Chloe," he said, walking over.

"Oh. Hey. How are you doing?" she asked.

"Not good," he told her.

"What about your mom? Mine told me that she pretty freaked out about everything that happened" she said.

"How did you kow?"  he asked.

"Know what?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"About me. How did you know?" he asked.

"What? That you were upset because it was pretty obvious" she said.

"That's not what I'm talking about," he said as the bell rang.

"Look, Ty, it was accident, okay. Don't beat yourself up about it? I have to get to class" she said, before she walked off. She felt horrible for not telling him she knew that Damon's threats had some merit to them.

If she told Tyler everything and Damon found out, he'd kill him.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So you haven't told him anything?" Caroline asked.

"No. I've just been avoiding him. But I feel awful. And with Mason...out of the picture I don't think he has anyone else to talk to you about it" Chloe said.

"Do you think he'd tell anyone? About you, or any of us?" Caroline asked.

"I doubt it. I mean if he did he'd have to tell them about him being a werewolf and I doubt he wants to do that" Chloe said.

"Warning. We have incoming" Caroline mumbled. Chloe looked up and saw Tyler heading straight toward them.

"Oh god. Okay, um, I'll meet you at the car" she said. Caroline nodded as she walked away as Tyler approached.

"Hey. Everything okay?" Chloe asked as she looked at him.

"You lied to me earlier. Why?" he asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said.

"Yeah. You do. I know when your lying and you've been lying to me all day" he said.

"Look. Maybe you just misunderstood me at the party. Okay, it was tramatic, I get it" she said.

"You're still lying," he said.

"I'm sorry, okay. But I really have to go" she said about to walk away when he grabbed her wrist. Chloe grabbed his arm, twisting it around before she shoved him to the ground.

She quickly looked around, hoping no one saw her. Tyler got up, hoping the same thing.

"How did you...you're stronger than me?" he asked.