yandere mephone x reader

soooo i actually have no idea how to write phone smut so ur lucky ig

basic you were dragged into s1 as a contestant which the viewers couldnt stand because they wanted apple to join instead. mephone on the other hand was exstatic to have you on the show as you provide everything he likes or enjoys in his interests. 

you werent the best interesting character and was hard for you because everyone thought you were bland or boring. by the second part of the episode adam calls up mephone about you and the viewers complaints. 

he didnt listen because he was too delulu for u. constantly giving you praise even if u didnt need it

but it all backfires when you get out by the next episode. you dont return for the finale instead you look for some other show to occupy you. then bfdia was revealed to happen on the news.

your plan was to sneak in with the cast as a reccomended character then come around the cast in a few episodes or so. needless to say you had things sorted out. 

the one problem however was you had no transportation to even get to the island. 

you sat on a bench and sighed as you try to come up with a idea. a of a sudden you get a phone call from a unknown number. you answer it hoping it isnt a spam caller. turns out it was mephone. his voice sounded loud but because he was at a plane with the door open u could expect that. 

he explains his plans on season two and would like you to come to oj's hotel to discuss it further. you could either accept his offer and rejoin back for season 2 or continue your plans on the bfdia scheme.

in the end you decide to decline his offer and not show up for it. you do end up building a raft and u set afloat. you get off the raft once u reached the destination and you sit down with all of the recommended characters.

you showed up in many episodes and even had a bit of dialouge towards the end. it was good for you too because you were liked by other reccomended characters which was nice.

the show got told by mephone and he decided to take a look through it hoping he could steal some ideas

 mephone did look through the show thinking it would be generic like the others. it was his opinion until you shown up in the episodes which made him flabbergasted. he thought this was the reason that you didnt come for season two. so he decided to leave his old show to create a new one...a new one you must be in.

once bfdia was finished you were going to have a sleepover with 2 of the recomended characters. it was a teapot and a cabnet drawer. you waited for them to arive but you heard a helecopter in ur back yard.

you look outside and it was the famous hit show host mephone4. he had something in his hand as he headed towards you. beore you could even try to do anything you were tackled down and put into his arms. he stayed silent and he put the cloth up to ur mouth. it seemed it had cloroform on because you passed out later on. he grabbed your weightless body and carried you to the helecopter back to where you truly belonged...in his show..

578 words. i will eventually make smut.