yandere mitten x reader

Yandere mitten x reader

Cake fuck you 😪😪

By the way this is rushed cuz I was desperate to get out the toilet stall I was skipping in and it was 14:00

Okay okay so ur close to mitten like a beat friend who would be loyal to you in anyway he could.

His confidence is what keeps you smiling and your grateful to have a friend like that.

Someone to always talk to when u have troubles..

Someone who is super...strong..

And Someone who would be a clinging mess to you if it wasn't for a bossy bitch getting in the way.

Now you see, one time you were hanging out with bone and were drawing some nice and interesting stuff. Like a balloon biting a chicken. Or red racer from south park. Or just a normal dingleberry

You and him both chuckled in delight. Your very passionate to drawing and so is he. Which is what makes you want to hang out with him, plus he seems like a nice person doesn't he?

One time when you were drawing mitten spotted you next to that filth white ratty fossil that is known as bone, he sat down next to you and drawn some stuff with you.

If bone inturupted mitten would either make his drawing a paper airplane and make him chase it or scribble on it

He didn't have that much interest in drawing but if your doing it he obviously wants to spend time with his darling best friend?

This happened way too often now as everytime you do something with someone else he always gets curious and comes in with you.

He was like a bodyguard (a hot bodyguard) which would give you affection in anyway he can.

He would get jealous with anyone you would talk to and slowly pull you into his arms just as a little reminder.

But one time he took it too far...When you were hanging out with Brain he came up to you and smiled "hey hun-..your doing maths..with him?" He looks a bit annoyed at brain..until brain says something which sets off his temper even more "this is only for the smartest and kindest objects to be teaching with me. Now scram" he rolls his eyes at mitten which sets him off.

He grabs you by the waiste and carries you away from him in bridal style

"Uhm mitten?" You sound a bit confused but also a but worried "yes my dear?" He sounds proud and reassuring "why did you-" he kisses you on the forehead softly and you start blushing in a instant.

He places you down somewhere on the beach and gives you a kiss on the lips before he goes.

"Wait where are you going?".. he chuckles maliciously and smiles while pulling off a innocent tone "just to visit brain and have a litte chat.." he walks off and you didn't see him for the rest of the day.

When you woken up you see that your laying on mittens chest as Carreses your cheek "did you have a good sleep?" He said Calmly and cuddles you

"Yeah..thanks" you smile and kiss him back. You get up but he is still holding your hand "just for reassurence hun" he follows you around but then something bad happens...

..you notice brain's limbs, body and organs all scattered out on the floor and it spells "be mine"

Mitten with a fake shocked face starts to say "oh for crise sake this must've been bones doing eh?" He tries to pull off this lie but it doesn't work out..

"This is the talk you had with him..." you start panicking but he settles you down on the floor and comforts you "relax darling...I promise this will never happen to you in anyway at all."

Oodle is nowhere to be seen but in his canvas? Weird.. bone is dead btw

STILL DOING THIS IN A STINKING TOILET >:^

644 words