I fly with stars in sky

Drake: "Nicki, it's Drake

Drake: "Nicki, it's Drake. I heard what happened at the rap battle. You're my girl, you know that. Just hold on. I have a place we can go and talk. I have a private mansion in the countryside, we can watch the moonlight and discuss what's going on in our lives."

Nicki: "Drake, I'm so glad to hear from you. I don't know what to do. People are turning on me and I don't know why."

Drake: "Don't worry, Nicki. I got your back. Just come over to my place and we'll talk about it. I've missed you, it's been too long."

Nicki: "Okay, Drake. I'll be there. Thank you so much."

(Nicki arrives at Drake's mansion and they sit on the terrace overlooking the moonlight)

Drake: "Nicki, do you remember when we were together? We used to be unstoppable. I miss those days."

Nicki: "I miss them too, Drake. But now everything has changed. Lil Kim has turned the public against me. I don't know what to do."

Drake: "Don't worry, Nicki. We'll figure it out. I have a plan. Just trust me."

(Meanwhile, Lil Kim and Latto are laughing in their hotel room)

Lil Kim: "Ha! Did you see how I got the public to hate on Nicki? I'm so good!"

Latto: "You're crazy, Lil Kim. You're so silly, but I love it."

Lil Kim: "Thanks, Latto. You're not so bad yourself. Let's go party, we deserve it after our victory over Nicki."

(Lil Kim and Latto continue to laugh and party, not realizing the damage they've caused to Nicki's reputation)

As Nicki Minaj and Drake sit under the moonlight, sipping on their drinks, they reminisce on their past achievements in the music industry

As Nicki Minaj and Drake sit under the moonlight, sipping on their drinks, they reminisce on their past achievements in the music industry. They talk about how they were once a duo, creating hit after hit and how they miss that kind of collaboration.

Nicki: "Do you remember when we first started making music together? It was such a magical time."

Drake: "I do, we had so much fun in the studio. And the fans loved our songs."

Nicki: "Yeah, I miss those days. We had such a great chemistry."

Drake: "I know, me too. We should do it again sometime."

Nicki: "Definitely, it'd be amazing."

As they continue to talk, they delve deeper into their personal lives, sharing what they've been through in the past years and how they've grown as artists and individuals.

Drake: "I know you've been through a lot with the rap battle and Lil Kim trying to tarnish your reputation."

Nicki: "Yeah, it's been tough. But I've learned to not let it get to me."

Drake: "I'm proud of you, Nicki. You're one of the strongest and most talented artists in the game. And I'm here for you, always."

Nicki: "Thank you, Drake. That means a lot to me. I'm grateful for our friendship."

As they sit under the bright moonlight, they talk for hours, sharing stories and memories. This heartfelt moment is a reminder of the bond they have and the love they have for each other. They're grateful for this moment, a moment that they'll cherish forever.