Well b, if you ain't shittin', then get off the pot pt3

The scene opens with various news clips and snippets from different media outlets talking about Nicki Minaj's disstrack Roman Returns

The scene opens with various news clips and snippets from different media outlets talking about Nicki Minaj's disstrack Roman Returns. The reporters and journalists can be heard talking about the impact of the track and how it has caused a stir in the hip hop community.

As the scene cuts to a radio show, the host can be heard discussing the situation with a guest commentator who is an expert in the hip hop industry.

Host: "So, what's your take on this Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim beef?"

Guest Commentator: "Well, it's a classic case of two strong female emcees going head to head. But I have to say, Nicki's Roman Returns with Eminem took the game to a whole new level. The collaboration with Eminem really elevated her track to the top of the charts."

The scene then cuts to a recording studio where Nicki Minaj is seen working on a new track. She can be heard talking about the situation with her team.

Nicki: "I just had to speak my truth. Lil Kim was lying about me and I couldn't sit back and let that go unchallenged."

Her producer nods in agreement.

Producer: "The fans love it. They're all talking about it. Roman Returns has taken over the charts and Lil Kim's Black Friday Part 2 can't even compete."

The scene then cuts to a blog website where the writer can be heard giving their opinion on the situation.

Blogger: "This is what hip hop is all about. Competition, creativity, and pushing the boundaries. And Nicki Minaj with her collaboration with Eminem has definitely pushed the boundaries. But, I can't help but feel like Lil Kim is being left behind in all of this."

The scene then cuts back to the radio show where the host is now speaking with a rapper who is in the industry.

Rapper: "Nicki Minaj is a true emcee. She's got bars, she's got flow, and she's got the skills to take on anyone. But, I think Lil Kim still has something to offer. She's been in the game for so long and she's got a lot of experience. I just hope that the two of them can eventually reconcile and work together."

As the scene comes to a close, the various media outlets and bloggers can be heard discussing the situation with their fans and followers. The hip hop community is buzzing with excitement as Nicki Minaj's Roman Returns with Eminem continues to take over the charts. And with Lil Kim's Black Friday Part 2 also making waves, the drama in the world of hip hop in New York is far from over.

 And with Lil Kim's Black Friday Part 2 also making waves, the drama in the world of hip hop in New York is far from over