Now put your hands up, it's a hold up

FADE IN:

FADE IN:

INT. DONATELLA'S STUDIO - DAY

Nicki and the rest of the group are standing in front of Donatella as she fits them with their all-black outfits. Donatella is giving them last-minute adjustments and tweaks to their attire.

DONATELLA (to the group) These outfits are equipped with the latest technology. They're heat-resistant, bulletproof, and even come with a built-in communication system.

BEYONCE (nodding) Good, we'll need all of that.

RIHANNA (smiling) These outfits look fierce, Donatella. Thanks for the hook-up.

DONATELLA (smiling) No problem, my darlings. You know I always have your backs.

CUT TO:

INT. APPLE STORE - DAY

Nicki and the group are now in the Apple store, where they are being fitted with the latest spy gear.

APPLE EMPLOYEE (showing the group the gear) These earpieces are equipped with state-of-the-art technology. They'll allow you to communicate with each other without anyone else hearing you.

DOJA CAT (impressed) Wow, this is some James Bond stuff.

YUNG MIAMI (nodding) Yeah, we're definitely ready for whatever comes our way.

Nicki takes her earpiece and places it in her ear.

NICKI (to the group) Alright, everyone, let's do this.

INT. ABANDONED FACTORY - NIGHT

Nicki, Beyonce, Rihanna, Doja Cat, JT, Yung Miami, Khadija, and Ice Spice enter the abandoned factory. It's dark and grimy, with trash and debris scattered everywhere. Nicki leads the way as they explore the place.

NICKI: Stay close and keep your guard up. We don't know what we're dealing with.

BEYONCE: What do you think they're doing here?

RIHANNA: It doesn't matter. We just need to find Saweetie and get out of here.

DOJA CAT: I hope she's okay.