Drama when you call

INT

INT. CARDI B'S LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Cardi B reclines on her extravagant couch, surrounded by the ostentation of her home. The room is shrouded in shadows, the only light emanating from her glowing phone. As she answers the call, the air thickens with an air of cunning.

NURSE: (over the phone, nervously) Ms. B, we've got news about Saweetie.

Cardi B's eyes widen, her expression transforming into a devious grin, revealing the dark motives lurking beneath her glamorous exterior.

CARDI B: (slyly) Well, spill it, darling. What's the tea?

NURSE: (hesitant) Saweetie's due any day now. The baby is coming.

Cardi B's eyes narrow, and her perfectly manicured fingers drum rhythmically on the coffee table. She formulates a sinister plan, the tension in the room palpable.

CARDI B: (whispering) Perfect. Make sure everything is ready for her. I want her comfortable.

NURSE: (confused) Comfortable? Are you sure about that?

Cardi B leans back, revealing a wicked smile that sends shivers down the spine.

CARDI B: (laughs) Just make it happen. I want everything to unfold seamlessly when I snatch that baby.

The line disconnects, leaving behind an atmosphere charged with the eerie anticipation of Cardi B's malevolent scheme.

INT. DESERTED HOSPITAL - LATER

Cardi B strides through the hollow hospital, her steps echoing through the empty corridors. The air is pregnant with the scent of abandonment and deceit.

CARDI B: (muttering) Time to claim my prize.

Approaching Saweetie's chamber, Cardi B's eyes glitter with anticipation, concealing the darkness within her glamorous façade.

FEW HOURS LATER 

INT. DESERTED HOSPITAL ROOM - NIGHT

Cardi B meticulously places baby stickers on the cold, sterile walls, transforming the room into a false semblance of warmth. Her hands move with calculated precision, each sticker strategically chosen.

CARDI B: (muttering to herself) Gotta make it look like a cozy little nursery. Offset's seed deserves the finest welcome.

The flickering light overhead casts an eerie glow, adding an unsettling contrast to the façade of domesticity she's creating.

CARDI B: (smirking) They say setting the scene is everything.

She steps back, surveying her work, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction. The room, though barren, now boasts an illusion of impending joy.