Nicki, she's just mad 'cause you took the spot

INT

INT. BREAKFAST CLUB RADIO - DAY

Lil Kim is sitting in front of a microphone in a small studio surrounded by soundproof walls. Charlamagne tha God, the interviewer, is sitting across from her with his own microphone. The set up is simple, with only a few equipment and a table in between them. The sound of the show is being broadcast live to the listeners.

Charlamagne: Good morning, Lil Kim. It's great to have you here on the Breakfast Club today.

Lil Kim: Good morning, Charlamagne. It's always a pleasure to be here.

Charlamagne: So, Lil Kim, what's next for you in the music industry?

Lil Kim: I have a lot of plans, Charlamagne. I'm working on my fifth studio album and it's going to be fire! I'm bringing back that old school, hardcore hip-hop that people have been missing.

Charlamagne: That's great to hear. So, I have to ask, what's your take on the recent Nicki Minaj situation?

Lil Kim: (sighs) Charlamagne, you know how I feel about the whole situation. I feel like Nicki has been lying about what really happened during that rap battle. She's just trying to push a false narrative.

Charlamagne: So, you're still pushing that Nicki stole your style?

Lil Kim: Yes, I am. And it's not just about the style, it's about the culture. Nicki is acting like she's the Queen of Rap, but she's just a copycat. She's not original.

Charlamagne: But Nicki has been dominating the charts and has a huge fan base, don't you think it's time to move on from this beef?

Lil Kim: No, I don't. The truth needs to be told. Nicki needs to be held accountable for her actions. And, I'll tell you one thing, when my new album drops, people will see that I'm still the real Queen of Rap.

Charlamagne: (laughs) You definitely have some shots for Nicki there. But, let's move on from that and talk about your new music. What can fans expect from your new album?

Lil Kim: Fans can expect to hear some classic Lil Kim. They can expect that hardcore hip-hop that I've been known for. I'm bringing back the old school, but with a modern twist. I'm collaborating with some of the best producers and rappers in the game, so it's going to be a fire album.

Charlamagne: Well, I can't wait to hear it. Lil Kim, it's always great having you on the Breakfast Club. Thanks for coming in and speaking with us today.

Lil Kim: Thank you, Charlamagne. It's always a pleasure.

 It's always a pleasure